Friday, January 28, 2011

{The Sun Will Come Out} SFYTT


If you were at the Cat's Pajamas Release Party this month than this card here is going to look very familiar to you as I showed you a Sneak Peek of it then but now you get to see it in ful and if you missed it well then there you go. :) 
What I didn't mention then tho is that I used Jen's SFYTT sketch for this card and even more importantly you've got two more days to play to win a set of your choosing from the Cat's Pajamas!! And with all this brandnew cuteness in stock you don't want to miss the chance for some free goodies do ya?!

All you have to do is create something using Jen's sketch from this month and link it to her blog. For a detailed look at all the deets and Jen's link list just click on the sketch in my sidebar. 
Good luck to you all!!! :)




so I have got to run but I wish you all a great great weekend and 
I hope to see you back here next week, 

~ Sony

Stamps: Spring Rain (TCP)
Paper: Garden Variety (CC), Real Red (SU), Basic Black, Glittery Black CS, Isabelle Collection (Anna Griffin)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Night of Navy (SU)
Accessories: Copics, Checkerboard Border Punch (Martha Stewart), Label Fourteen Nesties, Cloud Die-Namics (MFT), Buttons, Divine Twine (TCP), Mini Library Clip (SU), White Thread and Sewing Machine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!