Monday, January 24, 2011

{Birthday Cake} MFT's Wednesday Stamp Club


Happy Monday everyone,

I needed a little break from drawing and designing this morning soo I took the chance to play along with this week's Wednesday Stamp Club challenge by My Favorite Things. This week Kim is challenging us to use her sketch and what a fun sketch it is.

To make everything fit just right I had to "shorten" my Birthday Girl just a wee bit and I angled the sentiment...just because it was fun. :) The papers I used are all from My Mind's Eye but different collections. I used the Ooh La La for him and paired it with some Quite Contrary papers. It's fun to mix different collections and also...more importantly really...keeps things interesting and keeps me from going out and buying more papers. The wonky swanky heart is cut out using the Heart Trio CutUps die from the Cat's Pajamas.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great
start to the week!!!  Time for me to get back to drawing :)


~ Sony



Stamps: Birthday Girl (MFT)
Paper: Ooh La La (MME), Quite Contrary (MME), Aqua Mist (PTI), Bermuda Bay (SU), Summer Sunrise (PTI), Smokey Shadow (PTI)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories: Heart Trio CutUps (TCP), Brads, Copics, Crystal Stickles Glitter, Nesties, Pop-Up Dots, Ribbon, Rounded Corner Punch, Notebook Style Border Punch (EK), White Thread and Sewing Machine

1 comment:

  1. Sony, this is gorgeous!

    Wanted to be sure you knew you were chosen as one of this week's Favorite Finds for My Favorite Things, and your fabulous project was shared on the MFT Blog on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!