Friday, January 14, 2011

{Bee My Honey}


Hii everybody,

I just wanted to let you all know that the official Sneak Peeks for our newest release over at the Cat's Pajamas have started. I was unfortunately MIA for most of them because I was out of town and then my mailman decided to take my goodies on a little trip to Timbuktu I think because it took a full week for them to arrive...in LA...from San Francisco?!? lol

Anyway...here's a card I made featuring PJ from the set Honey Bear and I also used one of our brandew CutUps Dies: Heart Trio



Well I hope you'll join us for the Release Party:
next Monday starting at 7pm EST/4pm PST
@ our SCS forum 
(just click on the banner in the sidebar)
thanks so much for stopping by!!
I'll have an official Sneak Peek for you on Sunday!!

~ Sony



Stamps: Honey Bear (TCP)
Paper: Valentine (Martha Stewart), Basic Black
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Heart Trio CutUps (TCP), Pop-Up Dots, Copics, Frosted Lace & Crystal Stickles Glitter, Deco Fan Border Punch (Martha Stewart), Lace Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Mini Library Clip (SU), Black Thread and Sewing Machine

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card Sony!! So glad you got your package! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Super Cute Card.. I always wonder what is going on with my stuff when the mail man brings it so late... hmmmm

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!