Hi everyone,
it's been raining almost this entire week here in San Francisco so no wonder I was inspired to make a rainy day umbrella card but here's the thing...I didn't necessarily have the perfect stamp for what I wanted to do so I decided to mix and match stamps from different sets. The cutie you see here is PJ from the Cat's Pajama's set "A Beary Good Year" ( I think this set is retired now sadly) and the umbrella and the sentiment are from the Verve set "Rain or Shine". I colored the bear using copic markers and added some frosted lace stickles to his belly and nose for added sparkle. I paper pieced the umbrella, colored over it and then added some crystal effect to get the shiny plastic look. The stitching behind the umbrella is the rain.
thanks so much for stopping by and hope you stay dry!!
Sony

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!