Wednesday, February 5, 2014

{When skies are gray...} February Diva Inspiration Blog Hop

Hi everyone,

Welcome to Verve's February Diva Inspirations Hop. Are you ready for another fabulous blog hop?? This month we've got a bloomin' good challenge for you along with our usual inspiration! So in addition to a comment prize hidden along the hop, you can play along with the challenge and link up your creation for a chance to win another prize!
Our February challenge is Floral Fantasy:

February is the month of love and flowers are a popular gift
so add some petal power to your cards this month!


Now I have to admit I sort of strew away a little from the challenge but it was raining outside and I had just gotten some new stamp sets I couldn't put away without using them soooo yeah...the result of that you can see above. :)

I did manage to squeeze in stamps from 4 different set...namely Rain or Shine, Surely Goodness, Notebook Paper Plain Jane and Take Note. I also used the matching dies Rounded Rectangle and Goodness Flowers . But enough about my card...

 Check out the blogs linked below to see what the other Divas did with the challenge! It's sure to be a treat, and speaking of treats, we've got a prize for one lucky commenter along the hop! Check out the Verve Blog today for all the prize info and deadlines.
1. Julee11. Tiffany
2. Amy12. Maureen
3. Anya13. Stacey
4. Betty14. Christyne
5. Jessica15. Teresa
6. Karen16. Marisa
7. Sankari17. Charmaine
8. Sarah18. Janelle
9. Sony19. Jen
10. Susan

Happy Hopping!!!!

til next time,

Sony

36 comments:

  1. The addition of the red umbrella made me smile. Love the primary colors used on this card!

    Thanks for sharing your creativity!
    kReN@ http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a "floral fan" so I personally look your take on this challenge! And so many stamps used........ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - I love all the elements you added.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely use of the colours and loving the sparkly umbrella :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your ideas and I really like the sentiment!
    clayandamy@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute...love your assortment of polka dots!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely darling! I'm ready for the blossoms and blooms of spring to arrive - and even the rains! Your card makes me smile!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the elements on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful -great colors and I love that umbrella!! Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card to brighten some ones day!! Love the umbrella!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card. Love the umbrella behind the sentiment. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute! Love the umbrella, and the sentiment is from one of my favorite songs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the umbrella - what a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your skewed layers! It really adds the right touch to this whimsical card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun layout! And the umbrella is perfect for your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i like your card a lot, and all the elements you used work together really well!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute card. It made me happy just to see it. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a creative and amazing collage of elements. Just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just love the mix of different stamps on this card...wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sweet card with so many fun element to it. I do like that sparkly umbrella.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great design--love the umbrella.

    ReplyDelete
  22. No grey skies for this card. Love

    ReplyDelete
  23. I LOVE your card. I see a Plain Jane I must add to my collection.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your card is full
    of fun and is cute!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  25. What an amazing collage of layers, Sony ... such fun! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely card! Your layers are yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a fun card! I like the combination of sets!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wonderful card with all of the layers and colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!