Tuesday, February 5, 2013

{Love U} February Diva Inspiration Blog Hop


Hi guys and welcome to our monthly Blog Hop!!!

I was feeling scrappy with a little retro thrown in there and hehe you see the result of that right there in my card. :) I just got the I heart U Die Set with the matching You and I stamp set...so cute!!! And so much stuff you can do with it!! Oh btw did you know that Verve's Rounded Rectangle Die fits perfectly in the PTI Library Pocket? So handy especially since I can't seem to find my rounded corner punch anywhere. Anyway...I don't want to keep you all too long so let me tell you about our prize:

A random commenter on one of the hops will win a $30 gift certificate to VERVE, so be sure to leave a little love in the comment section as you hop about! You can find out all the prize details over on the Verve Blog today. 

Here's the master blog hop list:
1. Julee8. Andrea
2. Betty9. Charmaine
3. Jen10. Janelle
4. Sankari11. Laurie
5. Sony12. Maureen
6. Susan13. Teresa
7. Amber 




Stamps: You and I (Verve)
Papers: Clippings (Basic Grey), Kraft, Aqua Mist (PTI), Summer Sunrise (PTI)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black 
Accessories: I heart U Cut Above Die (Verve), Rounded Rectangle Cut Above Die (Verve), Mini Paperclip, Nesties, Buttons, Jute Twine, Twill Tape, Library Pocket Die (PTI), Sewing Machine, Hot Glue Gun




42 comments:

  1. Gorgeous stitching and layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the papers and the "love U" is so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - love all the mix and match of papers; love the "U"; cute pocket too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always love seeing that U die used :) One of my faves. Darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your colour combination with kraft and so many different patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the mixture of colors and textures and the understated Love U. Thanks for the tip about the triangular die - very useful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of layers! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card Sony! I love buttons...a wow in my books! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the details the clip, twine, and buttons add. CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the layers and the detail!! Great card! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card. Love all the neutral colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very retro! This totally rocks, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cool, Sony! Love that little file folder!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is sweet I'm digging the retro theme and that pocket. So cute. I like pockets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Definitely scrappy and definitely cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the look of this card....the pocket and the tape are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card--I like the mix of papers and the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute card! Love the pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I always enjoy your creations. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great card... love the over sized u and the little pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is a great card - love the pocket and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is fantastic, Sony! Love the pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the big bright U and scrappy look!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is such a cool card. I love the earthy colors and patterns you used. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very cute card! Love the mini paper clip!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would never be able to think artistically like you do. Your work always fascinates me.

    ReplyDelete
  28. WHat a great card! I like how you put everything together. Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great card! I love all the dies you used, especially that little pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Sonny, you have such a unique style. As I was waiting for the page to load I was wondering what you would create. I definitely wasn't disappointed! Fabulous card; such a great way to create the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great card. Love the details and the cute pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wonderful card and I love how that awesome U makes the card pop! The file folder is pretty darn cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Loving your card. I love all your different elements. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great card. Love all the layers. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!