Saturday, February 5, 2011

{An Udder Birthday} SFYTT & Anita Be Stamps


Happy Saturday everyone,

can you believe it's February already?! This year is going by so fast. I feel like I just started a new term in school yesterday and really we're already in week 4 out of 10. Before you know it I'll be graduating and looking for a job again...yikes!! lol But let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet...how about a little SFYTT challenge and inspiration today??

This month's challenge is being hosted by Anita Be Stamps.


A great little company with both rubber and digi stamps.
I'm showing off Celebration Cooper today, Anita B's cute cute cow
and here are some detail shots:





Wanna play along with this month's Sketch Challenge for your chance to win some Anita Be Stamps?!
All you have to do is create something using Jen's sketch and link it to Jen's Blog...it's really quite that simple. For all the deets in detail and for the link list just click on the sketch in my sidebar.

Now are you ready to see some more eye candy using this sketch? Stop by my amazingly talented SFYTT Sisters - I just know they have something yummy waiting for you: 
Jen del Muro
* Amber Hight 
* Amy Rohl
* Amy Sheffer
* Carole Burrage *Jodi Collins
* Kelly Lunceford

* Kerry Johnson 
* Leigh O'Brien
* Megan Lock
Susan Liles                                                         aaand a very special welcome to our February Guest Designer Becky Carafa

Thanks so much for stopping by and have an amazing weekend!!!

~ Sony

Stamps: Celebration Cooper (Anita Be Stamps)
Paper: Tickled Pink (My Mind's Eye), Spring Moss (PTI), Summer Sunrise (PTI), Berry Sorbet (PTI), Aqua Mist (PTI)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Lemonade (Adirondack)
Accessories: Banner CutUps (TCP), Divine Twine (TCP), Nesties, Copics, Crystal Stickles Glitter, Crystal Effects, Button, Mini Paperclip, Pop-Up Dots, Polka Dot Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), White Thread and Sewing Machine

12 comments:

  1. Udderly awesome, Sony! Love the pennants, the clippy, the gloss -- everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more with Carole above! This is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that cow!! And I love the banner along the bottom! Fab Sony!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are awesome! I love your style. It's so....perfect! This cow is totally cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute! i love cows- how fun is this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sony, this is the BOMB!! Your details are OUT of this world! LOVE the banner, this ADORABLE cow, your coloring...LOVE it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! This card is MOOOOVELOUS!! I love it all, Sony! You made that cow look great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Udderly Fabulous! I LOVE the way you did the banner on this, that is just genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! I love all of the great details! Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cuteness!!! So fun! :) Makes me Smile!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card looks like a party! So bright and fun...I just love it! You did such a fabulous job with our images. Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!