It's official: The Cat's Pajama's Sneak Peek week has started!!!
You've probably already spotted some of the cuteness on the Cat Pack's blogs these past few weeks but now it's really on!!! Every day of the week some of us will preview one or two of the new sets which will all become available November 23rd, 2010
BUT
why don't you join us for our Release Party Monday November 22nd, 2010
at 7-9pm EST/4-6pm PST at our SCS Forum
for a chance of winning some fabulous prizes and free shipping!!!
So... meet Snowflake Girl and check out our brandnew
Snowflake and Apron Border CutUps!!
Aren't they just too die for cute?!
Be sure to stop by these Cat Packers for more eye candy today:
thanks for stopping by!!!
See you tomorrow for another Sneak Peek!! :)

I love red and light blue together - so pretty and vibrant. I'm loving the new Cut Ups too.
ReplyDeleteGreat colors! Great card :)
ReplyDeleteLOVe the card, I really like the snowflake. :-)
ReplyDeleteoh, this is A-dorable! great colors and layout.
ReplyDeleteSo cute Sony! I love all your layers and the sweet glittery scarf! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my favorite Christmas color combo! :)
ReplyDeleteshe's adorable & that snowflake is a WOW!!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable, and the layered snowflake - ooooooh
ReplyDelete