Hi everyone!!!
Here's another card I had made for our latest and greatest
release over at the Cat's Pajamas. This cutie here is from the set Jingle Bells and isn't she cute?!
I think she's just adorable.
Thanks for stopping by!! I have some turkey leftovers calling my
name lol.
~ Sony
Stamps: Jingle Bells (TCP)
Paper: Amber Autumn Stack (DCWV), Rich Razzleberry (SU), Rustic Cream (PTI)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Elegant Eggplant (SU), Milled Lavender (Distress Ink)
Accessories: Apron Border CutUps (TCP), Mini Library Clips (SU), Copics, Stardust Stickles Glitter, Crystal Effects, Liquid Applique, Pop-up Dots, Glitter Misting Spray
Paper: Amber Autumn Stack (DCWV), Rich Razzleberry (SU), Rustic Cream (PTI)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Elegant Eggplant (SU), Milled Lavender (Distress Ink)
Accessories: Apron Border CutUps (TCP), Mini Library Clips (SU), Copics, Stardust Stickles Glitter, Crystal Effects, Liquid Applique, Pop-up Dots, Glitter Misting Spray
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!