Monday, November 15, 2010

{Big Bear} TCP Sneak Peek

Hi there...

I've got another Cat's Pajamas' Sneak Peek for you today and
isn't he just too cute for words?! I just loove this poochie bear!!!
Somehow he just makes me wanna go to Starbucks and pick up a Gingerbread latte. lol

Here's what you need to know:
Our Release Party is on Monday November 22, 2010 
at 7-9pm EST/4-6pm PST at our SCS Forum!!!
 and the stamps will be available in store on November 23rd, 2010

We've got some more Sneak Peeks for ya today:

thanks so much for stopping by!!!


~ Sony


11 comments:

  1. Awwww....he is just too cute. Love your coloring on him - such pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable Sony! The twine around his neck is awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet layout. love the way you colored this cutie. nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Sony- i just LOVE him- so so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!! He is a cutie;) And thanks for putting that seed in my head...it's 1130pm and now I want a starbucks!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo adorable. Love the textures in the card, and the floss scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What delicate snowflake cuts did you use on this card Sony? Cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!