Friday, July 5, 2013

{Life} July Diva Inspiration Hop & Mojo Monday 300


Hi Everyone and a very special July Diva Inspiration Hop to you!!!

I say very special because this month we're joining the Mojo Monday crew in celebrating their 300th sketch!!!! Isn't that awesome?! So in honor of the big 3-0-0 there are 30 prizes for you to win!!! As long as you play along of course. For all the details, a list of prizes from over 20 different companies and some fabulous samples using the Mojo 300 sketch head on over to the Mojo Monday blog

Oh and don't forget...there's a PRIZE up for grabs right here too, so be sure to leave a little shout out in the comment section of each blog as you hop about to be entered in a drawing for a $30 gift voucher to Verve Stamps! Check out all the details and prize info over at the Verve Blog.


And here's the 300th sketch:

uh hum you may notice I took some creative liberties with the sketch but lol that's just what I do. :) 
Life has been particularly turbulent for me lately so when I saw the little sentiment {life}...that was exactly how I felt. Couldn't have said it any better...don't you feel that way sometimes? Where all you can say is...this is life. All the ups and downs, so much happening...good and bad....but sometimes you don't even know what's happening, so many things are happening so fast. 
That's how it's been for me lately so I really enjoyed making this card because it gave me a moment to relax and just focus on one thing at a time. It was great!!

Now to the ingredients of my card...I used the flowers from the Verve Set Surely Goodness. The sentiment is from the set Remember This. I used a lot of Dies for this one...so here's that list: Banner Bundle Die, Flat It Die, Goodness Flowers Die, Notebook Die. And that's about it...

thanks so much for stopping by!!! 
Next up on your hop is the amazingly fabulous Susan Liles!!!!

1. Julee7. Sankari
2. Amy8. Sarah
3. Anya9. Sony
4. Betty10. Susan
5. Jessica11. Tiffany
6. Karen 


Sony




Stamps: Surely Goodness (Verve), Remember This (Verve)
Paper: Lost and Found (MME), Kraft, Black
Ink: Memento
Accessories: Banner Bundle Die (Verve), Flag It Die (Verve), Goodness Flowers Die (Verve), Notebook Die (Verve), Mini Paperclip, White Thread and Sewing Machine


54 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the muted color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card!! Love the yellow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I have Surely Goodness coming to me in the mail right now! Great inspiration card! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love your colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the pretty earthy colors in your card. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Hope your life settles down soon! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get de-stressed when card making as well-I love the card you turned out-and how you worked the mojo sketch

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the way the roundness of the flowers contrasts the angular geometric shapes. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. I'm glad life gave you the opportunity to relax for a bit and create!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your interpretation of the sketch. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colors and those huge flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! Love the neutral colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved how you used the flowers! Great take on sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty card - love the colors you used. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful card. Love the color design combo. TFS.
    D~
    designsbydragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sony, what a pretty card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very soft and soothing - love you put these elements together.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Excellent color choices and layering.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love how you used the flowers in the card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card!Love the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. A lovely card could be used for male or femaleI love the versitility A

    ReplyDelete
  23. love the monochromatic and bit of masculine feel this has, Sony!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This such a peaceful and pretty card...glad you could spend some time relaxing and crafting! Love the papers you chose and the way you creatively adjusted the lay-out. Praying God will give you rest and peace from the storms of life.

    ReplyDelete
  25. gorgeous card... love your take on the mojo sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very pretty colors and I like the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love your card.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great card! Love the colors! Yes, sometimes we just need to remember, that's life and let it go, I am struggling with that right now also. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  29. So clean and graphic!! Awesome card! And the sentiment could mean anything: good times or bad--it's all part of life.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous card! Love the layout, the papers and, especially, the VERVE products you've showcased! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful card! Love the colors and stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wonderful card, I love the colors you selected (some of my favorite) the papers and products are all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the neutrals and the added texture that your stitching brings!!
    <3 J

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful card and love the stitching and color combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Elegant card. Love the neutral colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Sweet little elements card.

    ReplyDelete
  37. How pretty!!! Love the flower stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great card...love how you take liberties with the sketches... the cards turn out so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  39. simply stunning - love the understated colours.

    ReplyDelete
  40. What a terrific card! Love the colors you used because it turned out wonderfully. TFS!

    Come and see what I've done lately! kren@
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. wow! Love this and the added details are beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  42. What a lovely creative style you have! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love the warm feeling I get when I look at this card. It just makes you want to curl up in a chair and be thankful for all you have in life! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Wonderful card. I love the warm tones.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Love the colors and patterns! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!