Wednesday, June 5, 2013

{Go Confidently...} June Diva Inspiration Blog Hop



Hi everyone, 

It's the 5th of the month and that means it's time for the Verve Inspirations Team to breathe new life into some much-loved stamps and dies. And there's a PRIZE up for grabs, so be sure to leave a little shout out in the comment section of each blog as you hop about to be entered in a drawing for a $30 gift certificate to Verve Stamps! Check out all the details and prize info over at the Verve Blog.

sooo this card is a bit of a hodge podge of several different stamp sets...let me see if I can get it all worked out: the main sentiment is from Words of Wisdom , the sun is from Let It Shine, the Enjoy Today is from Amazing Wishes and the background stamp is from Accent Notes.

1. Julee7. Sankari
2. Amy8. Sarah
3. Anya9. Sony
4. Betty10. Susan
5. Jessica11. Tiffany
6. Karen


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Be sure to say hi to Susan for me....she's up next! :)

Sony






Stamps: Words of Wisdom (Verve), Let It Shine (Verve), Amazing Wishes (Verve), Accent Notes (Verve)
Papers:  Kraft, Aqua Mist (PTI), Ocean Tides (PTI) 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, White
Accessories: Copics, Cloud Die-Namics (MFT), Mini Tags, Twill Tape, Jute Twine, Stickles Glitter, Nesties, white embossing powder, heat gun, hot glue gun

33 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I LOVE the sentiment -- very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love how everything is layered!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! I love the two different papers that the sentiment is stamped on and the gorgeous sun peeking out from behind!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! Love the sentiment, great for a graduation card! Your sunrise is awesome! TFS God bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I love background stamp you used for the sky and the way you emphasized the word "go" in the main sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love the sun and cloud. I also love the way you did the "go" in a contrasting colour and popped it up .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I am so glad I came back. This is such a cute card. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty card you made, I just love the colors you used too. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the sun peeking out of the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. I like the white mat against the white of the card and the lovely patterned paper panel. Was that stamped? If so, great stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! I love the colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! Love that little sun peeking out from behind the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card...love how the sun is showing through the clouds and the use of canvas too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Terrific card. Like how you popped the "go" with the circle cut out.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous! Love the contrast of the beautiful embossing on the background with that wide twill!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning card. Love your stamped background, that gorgeous yellow sun peeking out, and the great texture the twill adds. Total work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I second (in triplicate!) all the applause and accolades for your card. GORGEOUS,+++
    c

    ReplyDelete
  20. THis is so cute! I love the sun peeking out behind the clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  21. this card makes my day so sunny. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is beautiful! Love the colors and the background is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sony, this is terrific! Love how you cut out the "GO" and made it an accent with the sentiment. Cool and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sony, what a LOVELY card!
    I love the colors & all the wonderful details.

    ReplyDelete
  25. coś wspaniałego, praca bardzo mi się podoba..

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous embossing in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful card and love the layers and details!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!