Friday, April 5, 2013

{Hope and a Future} April Diva Inspiration Hop

Welcome to our Diva Inspirations Hop!

It's the 5th of the month and that means it's time for the Verve Inspirations Team to breathe new life into some much-loved stamps and dies. And there's a PRIZE up for grabs! So be sure to leave a little shout out in the comment section of each blog as you hop about to be entered in a drawing for a $30 gift certificate to Verve Stamps! Check out all the details and prize info over at the Verve Blog.

I have a christening to go to on April 28th and I wanted to make a card that my friend could put in a scrapbook for her son if she wanted to so what better verse than Jeremiah 29:11. "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." I paired that with the new Calendar Countdown stamp set, which I stamped on top of a Banner I cut out using the new Banner Bundle Die Set. Oh and the ribbon is from Julee's new Ribbon collection! :)

We're also saying good bye to Jen del Muro!! This is her last hop as a Verve Diva. She's been a part of the Verve team almost from the very beginning and although we're sad to see her go, we're so excited to see the things she has up her sleeve for the stamping world! All the best Jen!!!!



1. Julee7. Sankari
2. Amy8. Sarah
3. Anya9. Sony
4. Jen d.10. Susan
5. Jessica11. Tiffany
6. Karen


have a great day everyone and Happy Hopping!!!
Next up is the one and only Susan Liles!!!

39 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Great idea for a Christening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christening card, good for you getting it done so early.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would never think to do a Christening card like this and I'm sure your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card - so perfect for the occasion...how thoughtful of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card with lots of pretty layers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and a perfect verse. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful color combo here...it's very soft and warm and appealing...very unique, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and you've highlighted one of my fave PJs so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of my favorite verses. I love how this came together, all the fun stitching and layers, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card! It's so beautiful and a keepsake for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card and great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty! Love this verse! I like how you personalized the card with the date of the christening, perfect to add to a scrapbook! TFS God bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Love this colour combo and the sentiment stamped on the musical paper. This is my favourite verse. How perfect to add the date here.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card. I love the verse you used on top of the music paper. Thank you for sharing and I hope you have a blessed weekend.
    Hugs,
    Shan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing card! Your friend will most definitely want to keep this one! Great masculine feel to it, and I love how you highlighted the date.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the card.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card for a christening with this verse.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card, and one of my favourite verses!

    ReplyDelete
  19. A beautiful Christening card!! Love the papers and the verse.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fabulous card. I love all of the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm sure I'm partial,(as this is my life verse) but what a wonderful card for a Christening! I hope this little one will love these encouraging words as much as I do! It is an awesome card ~ love it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome card. Love the Bible verse. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning! I love this verse and it is so fitting for a christening. The colors are perfect for a little boy! I would put this card in a frame in the baby's room and read it to him every day.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this card. The muted colours are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  25. One of my favorite scriptures. Love the sheet music behind the verse and your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous! The layout, the colours and the sentiment add up to an eye-catching, heart-warming, thoughtful card; perfect for a christening. Definitely a keepsake. Thank you for sharing!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love that scripture! On rough days I remind myself of that one! Gorgeous card! Love the layers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What an inspiring christening card...love the verse.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful scripture and card. The layout and colors are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great card! Love the vintage look it has!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great card for a little boy's Christening! Love that verse!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Everything about this is pretty, but really love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful card! Love the stitching and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  34. this is very cool! I love the soft pastels mixed with the neutrals. One of my favorite scriptures.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!