Hii everyone,
sorry I'm super late with my post. Totally forgot today is the 5th...I just started working at a commercial VFX house and we've been doing really long hours lately...I got home at 1am this morning. I don't even know if freelancers get paid OT...I have to find that out today mmmh.... Anyways...
here's another notebook I made for you. Lots of embossing and some distressing and of course layering. I love love love making my own notebooks because for one it's a lot cheaper and you can get just the right cover. :)
So here's the master Blog Hop list:
![]() | 1. Julee | 7. Karen |
| 2. Amy | 8. Sankari | |
| 3. Anya | 9. Sarah | |
| 4. Betty | 10. Sony | |
| 5. Jen d. | 11. Susan | |
| 6. Jessica | 12. Tiffany |
and here's a little closer look at my notebook:
oh btw have you noticed....we've got some new Divas in the house!!!! Yay!! A special warm welcome to them...can't wait to see what you've created...I need coffee first tho. lol
Have a great week everyone,
Sony



This is so gorgeous Sony, I love the black and white! Hope your work situation settles down soon!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful notebook!
ReplyDeletestunning notebook!!
ReplyDeletePerfect sentiment for this cool notebook.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful notebook! I love the rich browns and the little mug :)
ReplyDeleteLove the cover!! Such a fun newspaper feel to it and the coffee is such a great match with it :) Hope you can rest up!!
ReplyDeletecool cover!..love the sentiment
ReplyDeleteLovely cover! Everything works so well together.
ReplyDelete<3 Emily L.
Very pretty! Love your choice of colors!
ReplyDeleteWhat a creative way to dress up a notebook. I love it and I love the colors that you used.
ReplyDeletewhat a great looking notebook so nice .
ReplyDeleteKeeping my fingers crossed for your overtime pay. Love the notebook. I agree that making your own is much more fun - you can personalize it the way you want, as well as being easy on the pocketbook.
ReplyDeleteGreat job.
Gorgeous notebook! I love the colors and design.
ReplyDeleteLove your book cover!! Great dp and the little mug is super sweet!
ReplyDeleteSony, your creations are always so unique! Such a great notebook cover and a great way to get exactly what you want on it. Really cute sentiment and the cute little cut-out cup is perfect.
ReplyDeleteLove all the distressing. Good luck with the crazy work hours.
ReplyDeleteCool notebook!
ReplyDeleteEeek! Such a fabulous notebook, Sony! Love, love, love the grunge to this one, and you can never go wrong with coffee. Sure hope the OT gets paid. :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful notebook! It's fabulous! Love the coffee and sentiment! I hope you get paid O/T!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love this coffee stamp set - makes me want to stamp with it right now!! Love the notebook cover!!! WOW!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous notebook!
ReplyDeleteStunning colours, and love the theme.
ReplyDeleteAli N.Z
Thanks for a very inspiring project...I have a notebook for every occasion and love making them! I join you in hoping that there will be OT in your job, or at least, a nice bonus!! TFS!!!
ReplyDeleteLife IS coffee!
ReplyDeleteGreat notebook. Love all the layers and the colors and, most of all the sentiment.
ReplyDeleteGreat altered notebook! Love the grunge look and coffee theme!
ReplyDeleteI love all the fabulous details with the stamping and distressing! Thanks so much for sharing!
ReplyDeleteA very cool notebook! Totally worth the wait!
ReplyDeleteGreat notebook, love all the stamping!
ReplyDeleteLove the notebook.
ReplyDeletecraftymom205 at yahoo dot com
Love your notebook Sony! Lovin' the vintage background! The sentiment is cute! TFS God bless!!
ReplyDeleteGreat project. Love the details.
ReplyDeleteGreat distressing! Wonderful project!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great notebook cover! Love it!
ReplyDeleteGreat notebook, love all the distressing
ReplyDeleteYou are right Sony, you can get just the right cover especially with all the Verve you have to choose from. Love it.
ReplyDeleteLove the notebook, and the sentiment is just perfect!
ReplyDeleteFabulous! What a wonderful notebook - you have outdone yourself with all the little details! I'm excited to be working with you!
ReplyDeleteWonderful, vintage style notebook!
ReplyDeletesuper cool! i love the colors and images! notebooks are so fun and handy! sorry to hear you're working so late- they certainly should pay OT- 1am is crazy!
ReplyDeleteGreat notebook cover! Looks like a fun project!
ReplyDeleteDeniseB
Very creative! Love the sentiment!
ReplyDeleteLove this! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletelove your vintage notebook....I love making these for gifts....your gave me some new inspiration...love the embossing over the printed paper.
ReplyDeletewww.CardsPaperAndScrapbooks.com
This is fabulous! How creative you are!
ReplyDeleteOh goodness, this is so pretty! I love the neutral colors and the sponging you did on the bookplate die! Thanks for the warm welcome to the team Sony!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great notebook cover...love the white stamping by the seam and the die.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I'm amazed your created this even though you're exhausted! Thank you for sharing and inspiring.
ReplyDeletelove your design on this new journal! What a great idea!
ReplyDeleteLoving it!
ReplyDelete