Hi Guys and Welcome to our June Diva Inspiration Blog Hop!!
If you're hopping right along from the start than you probably just got here from Sankari's Blog, right?! Perfect...oh and if you haven't then let me point you to where all the fun starts: Betty's Blog.
We have some news for you (aaand a full list of Diva eye candy I might add)...some changes to our teams and two fabulous new Plain Jane's Julee has come up with for you...one of them you can see here on my card!! I feel like I've lived my life by this saying...especially this year. Sometimes it's just wiser to take it one day at a time because if you don't you can get easily overwhelmed but anybody can do one day at a time. :)
I've been drinking a lot of coffee lately so this card was actually inspired by the coffee shop I go to and its' decor. The cute little coffee cup stamp is from the Verve set Delightful and Delicious. A lot of distressing, stitching and cute little accents finish it up. :)
So a quick little update on how I'm doing before I'll direct you on your merry hop way. :)
I was so very fortunate to have gotten an internship this term and it was great. I learned a lot and some of you may have already seen my work on TV. :) I have one more week left to finish up this term and an insane amount of work left to do but nothing a few hours less sleep can't fix. And then one more term after that and then it's time to graduate and find a job! Ah!! lol Good times...but before I do that I am going out of town for a week to see my family and I plan on doing a whole lot of relaxing by the pool and the beach. :)
okay that's about it for me... Your next stop on the Hop is Susan!!!!
Have a great start of the Summer!!!!
thank you so much for stopping by and til next time,
Sony :)
Stamps: One Day (Verve), Delightful & Delicious (Verve)
Paper: Kraft, Black, Ivory, Newsprint (SU), Amber Autumn Stack (DCWV)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Frayed Burlap (Distress Ink), Antique Linen (Distress Ink)
Accessories: Button, Jute Twine, Ribbon, Stickles Glitter, Crystal Effects, Copics, Pop-up Dots, Sponges
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Frayed Burlap (Distress Ink), Antique Linen (Distress Ink)
Accessories: Button, Jute Twine, Ribbon, Stickles Glitter, Crystal Effects, Copics, Pop-up Dots, Sponges

This is the cutest.....I love it....and have fun with you family....tfs
ReplyDeleteblack and white with red, my favourite colour combination and you used my favourite style too very graphic
ReplyDeleteOh, Sony, love the pop of red and that saying {yes, it is true for me, too} and that CUP...oh my! All so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSony, what a darling card - lovin' that new PJ.
ReplyDeleteOne day at a time, one cup at a time -- love this!! Great coffee shop look!
ReplyDeleteLove the coffee cup with this!!!!
ReplyDeleteTricia
Love the coffee cup and sentiment.. such a great card.
ReplyDeletethis is a fab card of encouragement-love the color scheme and this new sentiment
ReplyDeleteLove the pairing of a cup of coffee to go with this great sentiment! :-) Great color palette!
ReplyDeleteGreat card today, Sony!
ReplyDeleteI love everything about this card! GREAT job!
ReplyDeleteTFS!
Love the card with the coffee cup. I am finding myself using the coffee more and more. I never used to drink coffee, but have become hooked on it. Congratulations on your successes with the internship. Good luck in the future.
ReplyDeleteGreat card. Love the pop of red.
ReplyDeleteLove the bold colours you used and nice tie in with the coffee :) Hang in there - the light is at the end of the tunnel!! Remember those days well ((hugs))
ReplyDeleteso cool you were inspired by your coffee shop-would love to see a photo of it to see how it inspired you. I was inspired by my sister-in law's dress pattern the other day-weird where inspiration comes from!
ReplyDeleteI like the red paper and distress look mixed with the glittery cup
one of my fav color combos. great card Sony.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous coffee card!
ReplyDeleteGreat card! Love the papers and the distressing and stitching and that great pop of red!
ReplyDeletevery nice
ReplyDeleteGreat card - love the paper. And so glad I found you on this hop - you have a new follower!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for being part of this hop!
Lisa - Scrappy Distractions
www.ScrappyDistractions.blogspot.com
lisa dot rea at kbmg dot com
You are so right: things are so much more manageable if you have short-term goals (one day) to aim for. Love your card and the graphic colors. It's very edgy.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Sony!
ReplyDeleteGreat card. Love the b/w and red combo, and this new stamp. TFS
ReplyDeleteWow great card, just love black and white, especially with the red
ReplyDeleteI love your card, the black and white with the red accent and that sentiment is so awesome. i need to get that set, I am an avid coffee lover and so are most of my friends, what cute cards that stamp set would make for them.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your awesome card with us, Hugs, Cathy k
You are right Sony. It's One day at a Time and for me a cup of tea. The card is perfect for a friend in need. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorite color combinations on a super card!
ReplyDeleteLove the card.
ReplyDeletecraftymom205 at yahoo dot com
I love the paper and coffee cup on your card. Really cute with the sentiment you have.
ReplyDeleteThis is great with that wonderful paper and stitching. I love the coffee cup and the pop of red.
ReplyDeleteGreat card!
ReplyDeleteSony!!
ReplyDeleteI"l be praying for you and your endeavors:) I LOVE how your heart/life shows through this card!! Love that:)thank you for sharing and for allowing me to glean from you! be blessed
~Beyond Measure
Tammy
www.urbeyondmeasure.com
What a fun card! It's so cool that it was inspired by the coffee shop you go to! I hope you enjoy your vacation and relax!!! Love your card!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cheerful card! I love the bold elements.
ReplyDeleteI've been to your site on other blog hops but never strolled through to see your work. I took that opportunity today and have to tell you how distinctive I find your style! Much to learn here so I shall have to subscribe! At first, I thought your coffee cup was covering the word "day" and chuckled at the idea of "One Cup of Coffee At A Time'! That would be an interesting way to use this great Verve stamp. I'd love to see your TV work... perhaps you would PM me with some info.
ReplyDeleteI love the colors of your card and all the stitching and distressed edges! That is a great sentiment too.
ReplyDeleteGreat card. Beautiful colors.
ReplyDeleteSony, this is wonderful! Love the distressed elements and colors. Fantastic design! I just love the touch of sparkle! I think of you often and hope all is well with school and your dad!
ReplyDeleteBeing a tea drinker, I could relate to your card also! Love that cup little cup! Now, go get some rest!
ReplyDeleteA lovely card love the design and colours used.
ReplyDeleteHugs Rizwana