Friday, April 1, 2011

{Happy Hi There} Diva Inspirations Blog Hop



Hello everyone and a hearty welcome to the April Diva Inspirations Blog Hop!!!
My how the time goes by right?! I can't believe it...school is starting back up for me on Monday....yikes!!!! I can't believe my short little break is over already!!! A week and a half off is really not enough to recover after all that hard work....buuut what can you do. Back to the world of polygons and design!!!

On Monday that is....today we have our wonderfully inspiring Blog Hop and best of all....like last month...there's a little mystery prize hidden somewhere along the hop spots today!!!! All you have to do is leave a little comment and you're entered to win a $30 gift certificate to Verve!!! And with the cuties in the new release who doesn't want a little extra cash right?! So I'm guessing you've been happily hopping along from Shannan's blog right?! If not...then I highly suggest you hop to Julee's blog because that's where all the yummy eye candy starts!!!

oh let me talk just a short little bit about my card here: I used the gorgeous flower stamps from the set Happy Days. The sentiment is from the set Happy Hello. My papers are actually digi papers from a special edition mini kit by Zoe Pearn at SweetShoppe.com....love her style!!!

:::::: now on to all the important Verve News ::::::
Here's the master hop list:
Diva Inspirations Blog Hop

Master Hop List
1. Julee6. Lynda
2. Betty7. Shannan
3. Dawn8. Sony
4. Jen d.
5. Jen T.


don't forget about the Comment Deadline: 11:59pm Mountain, April 5
Prize: $30 gift certificate to Verve


And since it's a new month, that means we've also got a new Stamp of the Month to reveal! This month we're featuring Kindred Spirits, an elegant set of images and sentiments based around the timeless fleur de lis! Kindred Spirits is 40% off during the month of April. 

....and then we have one more bitterbittersweet announcement:
our fabulous Diva Michelle has been given the great opportunity to join the Spellbinders DesignTeam, which means she'll be leaving us and will be sorely missed. If you have the chance please stop by her blog Stop and Stamp the Roses, and let her know how inspiring her work has been! She posted a wonderful tribute to Verve this week with lots of eye candy for all of us!!!

thanks so much for stopping by.....and uhm I'm actually the last stop on the hop this month so THANK YOU Soooo much for hopping along! I hope you had a blast and we'll see you again next month!!! :)

Sony

Stamps: Happy Hello (Verve), Happy Days (Verve)
Paper: Homespun DigiKit by Zoe Pearn (Sweetshoppe), Kraft, Summer Sunrise (PTI)
Ink: Soft Suede (SU)
Accessories: Copics, Button, Jute Twine, Twill Tape, Nesties, Soft Suede Stampin' Write Marker, Ricrac Border Die (PTI), White Thread and Sewing Machine


74 comments:

  1. love the colors and the pattern papers together and that big button is a darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card,absolutely love them colours..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, what a wonderful way to say Hi! TFS x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun color combo. Love the stitching and twill. Definitely my style! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. whow very nice, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun digi papers! I really like all the details you have packed into your card. It is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty! I love those flowers really love how you colored them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO pretty, and perfectly laid out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card!!! Love your flowers. The Verve fonts are so fun and fancy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Flowers with the rustic twill and twine really make this a work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet card, love the stripe/polka dot mix!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You did wonders with the variety of papers used. Love all the colors and your layout is divine.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a nice card for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous! I love the layout you used and the papers are just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice card! Great colors!

    Julie L.
    jlearned at charter dot net

    ReplyDelete
  17. hey girl, I hope your weekend is shaping up to be a fun one...your card is awesome, I adore your deets....total sweetness!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  18. This card is so striking! I just love it.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love all the stitching you did on this Card!
    Color combo is great too!!!
    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE love love this adorable card. Those flowers are perfect for that Hi!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the twill and button treatment and you have used the flowers to perfection on this sketch. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  22. love the stitching details and the colors are delightful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love all the layers, they meld together with such harmony! It really makes the focal point pop!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the whole tropical feel of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sony, this is fantastic. I love how you combine two different kind of stitching for the panel border. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is lovely - I love how you used those pretty hibiscus flowers as an accent on the edge. I am not usually much of a pink person but I think this is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  27. A very pretty card. It reminds me of Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I adore the look that sewing gives to handmade cards and yours is so very lovely! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fantastic card - great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  30. !!! I just got Happy Days in the mail today!! Now I have to go stamp~! This is wonderful, and I love seeing how you colored the wonderful blooms. I'm soaking it all in ~ TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful card, love all the layers and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wonderful card design. Love all the DP combos. Everything works well together.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Sony, I love the stitching and layers and colors on this pretty card of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great card! I love your design style! The stitching is great!

    sueot33@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love the stripes. so much detail.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Very pretty--I like the papers and the button/twill.

    ReplyDelete
  37. This is simply gorgeous, Sony! Love that twill/button treatment and the gorgeous shading on your flower. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love your card! The stitching is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  39. The colors bring everything together. Love your layers and hibiscus.

    ReplyDelete
  40. All that stitching looks so good! Wonderful card :>)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love the mixed patterened paper, and your stiching is perfect...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Fabulous! I love the ribbon and button combo you used here! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  43. oh, I love these digi papers!! The colours are fabulous and look great on the hibiscus flower :) LOVE the new blog look too!! You are so talented!! Good luck with the rest of school :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. Fabulous card. Love the digi paper combo. I alos love the button. Thank you for sharing. ;0)

    Traci Lord
    3team3lord3@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  45. This is such a fun card, Sony!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  46. This is super funky. It makes me wish it was summer already!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Your color combinatiion is terrific. Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Sony, I LOVE your colour combo! Those flowers are a fave of mine from Verve! I've never coloured them lightly like this....MUST try! Love the look! Fabulous layout and sewing too! Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. What a fabulous card ~ I love the layout that you create with this ~ TFS, I'll be CASing this one ~ have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Such a beautiful card. Hibiscus is one of my favourite flowers (actually my profile pic on FB). Love your stitching and button.

    ReplyDelete
  51. so beautiful and sedate. very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  52. This card is very sweet. The colors are lovely and subtle. I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Sony, this is fabulous! Love the colors and detailing! The coloring on your hibiscus is amazing! Great looking card!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Fantastic card, love the sketch and the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Nice card! Your coloring of the flowers is very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Oh I love the circle elements accented with the beautiful flowers! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  57. LOVE your card ~ fantastic colors and I love the layout! Positively Gorgeous Creation!! Thank you for sharing, I feel properly inspired now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  58. Beautiful card. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Love the colors in this gorgeous card. The button looks great on it too. Thanks for sharing.

    Babe
    youiesmom@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  60. I really like your card, the layout, colors, accents.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Your card reminds me of our slow turn from winter to spring. The snow is melting, the grass is soft green, the sky is blue grey, but the promise of spring is there. Your soft choice of colors, that have the promise of vibrance, is so poetic. Lovely spring card.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Love it! And I JUST got that flower set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Very, very nice! I like the layout, the stitching, the stripes dp with the dots dp, and the clean circle with a greeting. Nicely done, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Great card! Love those stripes!! And I love how you used the flowers with that circle stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  65. This is just so precious. Love the stitching and the hibiscus that you stamped and fussy cut. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Yay, stripes and dots! Your choice of papers is wonderful, and the stitching adds such detail and texture. Love this card, it's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  67. Great card, love how you stitched the zigzag!

    ReplyDelete
  68. I love the soft colors you chose and the stitching is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  69. Your little flowers remind me so much of Maui. Great colors, I'm ready for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  70. Your different colors and paper combinations are lovely. Fabulous creation...happy school days!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  71. That hibiscus image is one of my most-used Verve flowers and I love the way you paired it up with the sentiment circle!

    ReplyDelete
  72. Amazing card Sony. Love the beautiful colours and the Verve hibiscus.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!