Hi guys,
I'm so sad to tell you guys that this will be my last TCP Tuesday color challenge. I've had to make the heartbreaking decision to leave my beloved Cat Pack so I have more time to focus on my school work. It truly sucks being a grown-up sometimes doesn't it?!
But don't fear: Tori will take over the color challenge for me and she is going to pick some amazing colors for you all I'm sure of it. Well I do like to go out with a bang and that means one of my all-time favorite color combos: Teal, Orange and Yellow
Wanna play?!
All you have to do is create something using this color scheme and upload your creations to the guestbook on Alma's Blog. Each week there'll be a winner, randomly chosen and accounced the following week on Alma's Blog. There will also be one winner crowned the Swanky Stamper of the month and that lucky one gets to play along with the Cat Pack at the next Release!!
now on to my little project here:
I got inspired to make some cute little Mini Tags and I gave you not one but three versions that will hopefully give you some inspiration on how you can play with these colors:
and then here are some closer looks:
thank you so much for stopping by!!!
Sony
Sony
Stamps: Smells Like Cake (TCP), You Say It's Your Birthday (TCP), Birthday Bunny (TCP)
Paper: Fine and Dandy (MME), Crushed Curry (SU), Summer Sunrise (PTI), Taken With Teal (SU), Chocolate Chip (SU)
Ink: Brilliance Black Ink
Accessories: Ribbon, Copics, Stardust Stickles Glitter, Platinum and Gold Liquid Pearls, Buttons, Divine Twine (TCP), Sweet Scallop Die (Verve), Pop-Up Dots, Scallop Trim Border Punch (SU)





Your tags are awesome. Love the colors. You are right, it sucks sometimes being a grown up. Good luck with you studies.
ReplyDeleteWWWaaaa! I'll miss you, Sony. These tags are terrific! The colors just POP!
ReplyDeletethese are awesome tags- love these colors! we'll all miss you so- but wish you all the best with your school work!!
ReplyDeleteYour colour challenges are always so fun Sony and finding your blog in the big world wide web(somehow??) was the reason I found TCP! Thanks for that:)....Best of luck with school (although I don't think luck is something you need from what I can tell)..You truly are an artist:)That sculpture was beyond words! And I'll second that being a grown up occasionally sucks!!!! it'll be worth all the sacrifice in the end:)
ReplyDeleteSony these are AWESOME! You have such a way with layering and embellishing and making everything work together beautifully!! I will MISS you tons!! Best of everything with school! :)
ReplyDeletebeen a fan of TCP since 2005, and these are the cutest tags I've seen ! Lovely color combo, really makes me feel all summery here in South Dakota ! BTW - we all grow older, but we don't have to grow up !
ReplyDelete