Friday, December 10, 2010

{Thinking of You...} SFYTT

Hi Everyone,

it's time for our last SFYTT challenge for this year...my where did the time go?! This week you get to pick one of your favorite SFYTT sketches from the past and make a new card with it!


And as promised we are doing things a wee bit different next year: instead of a weekly sketch we will do a monthly sketch challenge instead. That gives all of us a little bit more time to play along. We will continue to have sponsors for some if not even all months so stay tuned and check in with us to see what goodies you can win.
We're also saying good-bye to our dear friend and sister Jenn D. and hello to our new sister Kerry Johnson. I think those are all the changes we have for you.

I'm sad to say I had to make a sympathy card this week: one of our Seniors from church passed away and the funeral is today. He wasn't feeling all that well and had to go to the hospital but I don't think anybody in his family expected him to go just yet ...especially now with christmas just being around the corner...but then we never know God's timetable, the only thing we do know is that he knows best and everything happens for a reason.

I don't have all that many sympathy stamps but thankfully Julee's set Kind Words comes with a thinking of you, a with sympathy and some beautiful silhouetted flowers that I could use. I really need to get me her Forever In Our Hearts set.
I felt that my flowers needed a little spark to them so I added some Crystal Effects, Liquid Pearls and a Rhinestone for that last sparkly touch :).

thanks so much for stopping by and be sure to stop by my sisters to see which sketch they chose to recycle :)
* Jen del Muro
* Amber Hight
* Amy Rohl
* Amy Sheffer 

* Carole Burrage
* Jenn Diercks
*Jodi Collins
* Kelly Lunceford
* Leigh O'Brien
* Megan Lock
* Susan Liles




~ Sony


Stamps: Kind Words (Verve)
Paper: Vintage Shabby (Tim Holtz), Baja Breeze (SU), Basic Black, White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

 Accessories: Nesties, Moroccan Edge Border Punch, Polka Dot Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Ribbon, Thread, Rhinestones, Platinum Liquid Pearls, Paper Piercer (SU), White Thread and Sewing Machine, Crystal Effects
 





2 comments:

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!