Hi everyone,
I'm very excited because my very first official Term in the CG program is coming to an end and 3 of my final projects are done...I only have 1 more left to work on...which also means I have more time to stamp....YAY!!! Well this week at least...I'm going out of town next week. Wow...this year has really flown by hasn't it?! I can't believe it's almost 2011 already!!
So I got to play along with this week's Mojo Monday sketch!! Super fun and totally needed because a friend of mine just had her little baby girl. In case you're wondering why I chose these somewhat un-typical baby colors you'd have to meet my friend and it would all make sense to you. lol
You'll notice I made a little change to the sketch by replacing the little square
with a circle to accommodate my stamp.
thanks so much for stopping by,
~ Sony
Stamps: Little Star (Verve)
Paper: Ducks in a Row (OA), Smokey Shadow (PTI), Kraft
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black.Accessories: Nesties, Copics, Stardust Stickles Glitter, Twill Tape, Jute Twine, Photo Corner Punch (SU), Kraft Thread and Sewing Machine, Brads, Pop-Up Dots
Paper: Ducks in a Row (OA), Smokey Shadow (PTI), Kraft
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black.Accessories: Nesties, Copics, Stardust Stickles Glitter, Twill Tape, Jute Twine, Photo Corner Punch (SU), Kraft Thread and Sewing Machine, Brads, Pop-Up Dots

So adorable, Sony! Have fun stamping this week! :) Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!
ReplyDeleteTerrific card! :)
ReplyDeletelove the card, especially because it is unconventional.
ReplyDelete