Merry Christmas to you all!!!

It is our very last 2010 TCP Tuesday challenge and this weeks' challenge is a sketch challenge, cooked up by our Hipster Hostess Alma. Play along for a chance of winning $25 in Cat Cash and being crowned the Swankiest Stamper of the month!!! For all the deets please stop by Alma's Blog HERE.
Ouh and before I forget...here's the sketch:
I did something a little bit different this week: I used the sketch to decorate the gifts I'm giving to my hair stylist and my pilates instructor. Wanna know what's in it? Trader Joe's sea salt covered dark chocolate caramels...ooh they are SOO good!!! lol
I got the idea for the gift wrapping from my very talented and clever SFYTT Sister Megan Lock. She made this cutie here for last week's SFYTT challenge.
Tips'n Tricks: to get that full beautiful flower-like medallion cut out two lotuses and simply layer them on top of each.
Here are some detail shots from my project:
Thank you so much for stopping by and Happy Holidays!!!
~ Sony
Do I Smell Candy?
Stamps: Candyland Christmas (TCP)
Paper: Yuletide (K&Company), Black and White Basics (DCWV), Paprika Dots (BoBunny), Cherry Hill (OA), Basic Black
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Antique Linen (Distress Ink), Frayed Burlap (Distress Ink)
Accessories: Icing Border CutUps (TCP), Grosgrain Ribbon (TCP), Lotus Spellbinder Die, Nesties, Mini Library Clip (SU), Pop-Up Dots, Hot Glue Gun, Liquid Applique, Heat Gun, Copics, Stardust Stickles Glitter, Sponges
Define Good
Stamps: Define Good (TCP)
Paper: Yuletide (K&Company), Basic Black, Dark Red
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Antique Linen (Distress Ink), Frayed Burlap (Distress Ink)
Accessories: Grosgrain Ribbon (TCP), Lotus Spellbinder Die, Nesties, Pop-Up Dots, Hot Glue Gun, Liquid Applique, Heat Gun, Copics, Sponges



Love them.. so cute!
ReplyDelete