well I'm back in town after one heck of an exhausting weekend in Miami. Two of my friends from college got married and I got to be a bridesmaid. I never quite realized how much work goes into a wedding until now. Wow!! Is all I can really say to that lol...and when I get married I'm hiring a wedding planner for sure!! lol
So today is Tuesday and that means it's time for another TCP Tuesday challenge! Are you ready to get your stamp on?Toni is our challenge hostess this week and she has a super cute inspirational photo for all of us to work from. And yes, of course it is pink and that is because it is Breast Cancer Awareness month (in case you hadn't heard). Soooo what's in it for you?
Well - for one you'd be entering your fabulous creation for the Swanky Stamper of the month contest (there's a $25 in Cat Cash involved too) AND you can also link your swanky stuff to The Cat's Pajama's Customer Blog Hop (the Best design wins our entire new release and gets to play with the Cat Pack!!!)
If that's not motivation well then I don't know...lol
For my card here I used stamps from Toni's Tea Set by The Cat's Pajamas and did lots of distressing and aging to the edges. I also got a bit funky with my stitches and added some chunky Stickles Glitter to the steam of my tea.
thanks so much for stopping by!!
I hope you have a fabulous week!! I'm off doing homework. :)
~ Sony
Stamps: Toni's Tea Set (TCP)
Paper: Baby Girl Nursery (DCWV), Girl Friday (CC), Rustic White (PTI), Sweet Blush (PTI)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tea Dye (Distress Ink), Frayed Burlap (Distress Ink)
Accessories: Copics, Sponges, Chunky Stickles Glitter, Crystal Effects, Deco Fan Border Punch, Lace Ribbon, Nesties, Hot Glue, White Thread and Sewing Machine
Paper: Baby Girl Nursery (DCWV), Girl Friday (CC), Rustic White (PTI), Sweet Blush (PTI)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tea Dye (Distress Ink), Frayed Burlap (Distress Ink)
Accessories: Copics, Sponges, Chunky Stickles Glitter, Crystal Effects, Deco Fan Border Punch, Lace Ribbon, Nesties, Hot Glue, White Thread and Sewing Machine


Beautiful card! Love every detail of it. :)
ReplyDelete