Thursday, October 21, 2010

Some drawings, a painting and a lil 3D...

Hi guys,

I know I've been a little MIA lately but that's because life and in particular 
school has caught up with me. As many of you already know I was
accepted into my school's 2 year program, which means I'm now a 
full-time CG/Animation/Visual FX student and let's just say I don't have a whole lot
of stampin' time left....so I thought how about I share some of the things I've been working
on in class with you so you can actually see what I spend most of my time doing nowadays. :)

here's one of my digital paintings:


and here are some storyboards:
 
 
and last but not least here's a little 3D mini solar system I did for my Texture Mapping class:
 

so that's all I've got for you for now.
 
I hope you like what I've been working on in school and see you
on Saturday for my weekly SFYTT sample. :)

Have a great day!!

~ Sony

1 comment:

  1. WOW WOW Sony- awesome digital painting & storyboarding- both of those projects take TONS of time-these are way more detailed than my hubs even does for tv ads-totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!