are you ready for a TCP Tuesday color challenge?? I'm your hostess this week and this color challenge was inspired by the fabulous Carole Burrage. It's a beautiful fall color combo so let's see what you can all whip up using some teal, olive and eggplant!! I can't wait!! :)
For my card here I used one of our brandnew, just released sets featuring the Queen Sprinkle herself from the set Coffee, Tea or Meow? The patterned papers were a lucky find in my paper stash so I'm sorry to say I can't tell you who makes it.I also used one of our brandnew CutUps: the big Pinking Border for that fun little eggplant zigzag.
Do you wanna play with us?
You just might be our next Swanky Stamper and winner of $25 in Cat Cash!!
Here are all the deets for the challenge:
1. Each a week one of The Cat Pack will host a challenge.
2. The challenges will vary {stamp, technique, color, theme, sketch, etc.}
3. You will have until the end of the month to complete the challenge.
4. Post your design using the Inlink Button to Alma's Blog. Your design must be linked and visible to Alma's Blog to be eligible.
5. TCP stamps are not required (unless the challenge calls for it) but we'd love to see them if you have them.
6. There will be one winner each month. They will be deemed that month’s Swankiest Stamper and get $25 in Cat’s Cash {money to spend on the TCP site!}.
7. The newly crowned Swanky Stamper will be announced on the First of the Month and have his/her winning entry posted on The Cat’s Pajamas website where he/she will reign for the entire month.
thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Stamping!!!
~ Sony
Stamps: Coffee, Tea or Meow?(TCP)
Paper: Elegant Eggplant (SU), Bermuda Bay (SU), Old Olive (SU), various DP
Paper: Elegant Eggplant (SU), Bermuda Bay (SU), Old Olive (SU), various DP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Big Pinking Border CutUps (TCP), Copics, Stardust Stickles Glitter, Nesties, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Ribbon, Twill Tape, White Thread and Sewing Machine
Accessories: Big Pinking Border CutUps (TCP), Copics, Stardust Stickles Glitter, Nesties, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Ribbon, Twill Tape, White Thread and Sewing Machine

oooo, Sony! this is wonderful. I would love to be at this tea party. LOoooove those colors.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous choice of papers on this, it makes her look so fancy:)
ReplyDelete