Hi Guys,
it's Sneak Peek time for Sprinkle and Co. from the Cat's Pajamas and I'm soo excited to be introducing you to one of the new faces that we have now. Isn't this sheep just adorable??
And how about that sentiment?! I GOL when I first read it...what's GOL? Well in my world it stands for Guffawed Out Loud. :)
I thought it would be purrfect to use some Liquid Applique for the sheep's coat and since I'm currently on a glitter trip I sprinkled some irridescent embossing powder on the Liqud Applique before I applied heat to it to get a little sparkle on the coat. Then I colored the scarf and pockets with Prismacolor Pencils and the rest of the sheep in with Copics.
Sooo what else am I featuring today other than the cute little sheep? A brand new brand new Border CutUps: the inside Pinking Border. So great and easy to use and versatile too. :)
Release Party: Monday September 13th, 2010 @ 9pm EST/6pm PST
at our SCS Forum
Today we're officially Sneak Peeking the sets Sheepish and Little Bird.
Be sure to stop by these fellow Cat Packers to get a Peek at these sets:
Thanks so much for stopping by,
~ Sony
Stamps: Sheepish (TCP)
Paper: The Christmas Mat Stack (DCWV), Quite Contrary (MME), Cherry Hill (OA), Kraft
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Antique Linen (Distress Ink), Frost White (ColorBox)
Accessories: Inside Pinking Border CutUps (TCP), Sponges, Prismacolor Pencils, Buttons (TCP), Jute Twine, Divine Twine (TCP), Twill Tape, Liquid Applique, Copics, Kaleidoscope Embossing Powder, Kraft Thread and Sewing Machine, Pop-Up Dots
Paper: The Christmas Mat Stack (DCWV), Quite Contrary (MME), Cherry Hill (OA), Kraft
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Antique Linen (Distress Ink), Frost White (ColorBox)
Accessories: Inside Pinking Border CutUps (TCP), Sponges, Prismacolor Pencils, Buttons (TCP), Jute Twine, Divine Twine (TCP), Twill Tape, Liquid Applique, Copics, Kaleidoscope Embossing Powder, Kraft Thread and Sewing Machine, Pop-Up Dots


I just love the fluffiness on the sheep using the Liquid Applique...great card!
ReplyDeleteThis is soo adorable! Love it!!
ReplyDeleteoh, wow! the cut-up die is amazing and so is this sweet little sheep. tfs. great card.
ReplyDeleteHaha, that makes me laugh! I love it ;D
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun, happy card. Love the Christmas colors on all your details.
ReplyDeleteI feel like the sentiment on it should have been "ewe's not fat, ewe's fluffy" the way he looks so fuzzy!
ReplyDeleteLove the liquid applique (LA, hahha) and the overall card design. super cute
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love you card. Very creative!
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable!
ReplyDeleteI am totally in love with this little sheep! Your card is also really awesome. Love the whimsical feel to it!
ReplyDeleteCindy
love the sheep!!!
ReplyDeleteSNW
What a cute card!
ReplyDelete-Jane B.
This sheep is just adorable. Great for winter cards im Michigan!
ReplyDeleteFun, fun, FUUUUUNNNNNNN! Love your fluffy sheep, Sony!
ReplyDeleteOooh, great applique job. I've usually used flock but LOVE this effect, Sony.
ReplyDeleteThis release is gong to be baaaaaaad for my wallet! Sorry, couldn't resist! Lol!
ReplyDeleteThis is one seriously adorable card Sony! I can seriously see a run on liquid applique because of you too! Love how curly and sparkly his wool is! Can't wait!
Linda
Super cute! Fun details with the "wool" and glitter too.
ReplyDeleteThat is REALLY REALLY cute. I love it. :)
ReplyDeleteWOW! Nice furry wool...
ReplyDeleteI love the 'wool' - and the sentiment is too cute :)
ReplyDeleteThis is SO cute! Nice work, as always!
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable! Love how you used the liquid applique.
ReplyDeleteOooh. The fuzzy sparkly sheep is sooo cute. Great card.
ReplyDeleteAdorable! I love the liquid applique on the sheep - looks like a wooly li'l buggah!
ReplyDeleteOMG, I just love that sheep, and the saying is fantastic!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable card with some very cute accents. LOVE that cutie lamb in her clothes!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute with all that Liquid Applique!! Fantastic!
ReplyDeleteLove this little sheep!!
ReplyDeleteYou done it perfect! In fact this was the first card I saw with my sheep and i totally love it because of the way you made it 3D with that Liquid Applique!
ReplyDelete