Saturday, June 5, 2010

{Purr-fect} SFYTT & TCP Tues112

Well hi there - I hope you're doing well. I know it's been a minute that I've posted something but it's finals time at school and I really challenged myself with my final project so I've done nothing but drawing for the past week and I'm still not done.

I'm also working tomorrow so please forgive me if I'll make this post a bit short since I only have today and monday morning to get my stuff done.
If you're interested in seeing what I've been up to I'll be posting my final project on my professional site once it's all done: www.sonjachristoph.com.

So here's my SFYTT card and I also threw in Joanne's color challenge from TCP Tuesday this week. This is such an elegant combo I really enjoyed it.
With this card here I thought it would be fun to try to combine different styles to give it a unique look - my stamped image is
very graphic, two-toned whereas the button and the swirly paper are more vintage-y and the little squares DP is a bit more technical, masculine. I always enjoy playing around with different styles and mixing things up because you never really know what you might end up with.

For all the deets on my card please see my list of supplies below. If you're looking for some more awesome inspiration by my talented SFYTT sisters then please hop on over to their blogs:
* Jen del Muro and a big hello and welcome to our June Guest Designer ANDREA EWEN

I hope you have the time to play along with us!!! Make sure you upload your creations to Jen's blog - you never know, she may pick you as our July Guest Designer!!! :)

Thank you SO much for stopping by!!! I wish I could say that I'll be able to post more frequently again soon but I just signed up for my next term and I'll be taking 5 classes (all very homework/project intensive) so life is going to get real hectic.

Til next time :)

~ Sony

Stamps: It's a Mod, Mod World (TCP)
Paper: Bitty Boxes (PTI), Vanilla, Plum (SU), Chocolate Chip (SU), swirly DP I found in my paper stash
Ink: Elegant Eggplant (SU), Soft Suede (SU), Basic Black (SU)
Accessories: Button (TCP), Kraft Thread, Sewing Machine, Post It Note (for masking), 3D Pop-Up Dot, Twill Tape

7 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love what you did with the color combo! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this Sony! The colors ROCK and that button...sigh! It's AWESOME!!! I totally love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shades of purple in this are lovely. It's an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool color combo. Your little embellishment is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUP....purrrr-fectly perfect, Sony!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable!! Great job with the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO 'Dorable!! i love that stamp set--it's the first TCP set i ever got! how's the project(s) coming along? you can do it! sus

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!