Friday, June 11, 2010

{Men} SFYTT & A PRIZE 4 U

Happy Saturday to you all!!! And welcome to my "green" take on men. :) Oh while we're talking about men...can you tell me why is it that all the men you're interested in are not interested in you and all the men you are not interested in, are interested in you?! How does that work? I just don't get that [sigh] ah men...lol

Anyway this week is a very special week at SFYTT because Skipping Stones Design is sponsoring our sketch challenge and you'll never guess what's in it for you: one lucky winner will take home 2...yup you heard me TWO UNRELEASED stamp sets!!! (and just a hint for all you vampire/werewolf fans out there - one of them is twilight inspired and I just a sneak peak - LADIES you're gonna want this one let me tell ya)
Isn't that just fun?!
All you have to do to enter for your chance to win is create a beautiful card using Jen's sketch here and post it on her blog.

Now I gotta admit Skipping Stones Designs has a special place in my heart just because of this stamp set right here: Funny about Men!!! It's hysterical - it still makes me laugh out loud when I read these hilarious sentiments. I mean how could it not?!

I went back to the basics with my card here because I really liked the overall clean feel of this sketch and the sort of green look of it so I didn't want to clutter it up with stitches or borders or embellies.
I know it's shocking right?! hehe

My patterned papers here are all from the Cosmo Cricket Boyfriend collection. The stamps are all from the Funny About Men set by Skipping Stones Designs and the clear buttons are from Taylored Expressions.

Are you ready to see more?!
Well come on over and stop by my Sista's sites. I know they always have something great waiting for you!!

and a big thank you for stopping by here!! I hope you have a GREAT weekend and GOOD LUCK to you!!! I hope you win!!! :)

~ Sony





Stamps: Funny About Men (Skipping Stones Designs)
Paper: Boyfriend (CC), Soft Suede (SU), Vanilla
Ink: Basic Black (SU), Old Olive (SU)
Accessories: Nesties, Clear Buttons (TE), Jute Twine, Glue Dots, Pop-Up Dots

10 comments:

  1. LOL, I can't stop laughing at all of the hilarious SSD cards this morning! Perfect papers and I love the straightforward design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha...that's so funny! Great FUN and colorful card, Sony!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must have missed this set when I was perusing the website! This is hilarious! What a darling card! I Love the paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this just cracked me up...so true in so many levels! Great card for the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this set!! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the Boyfriend papers with the MEN stamps TOO FUNNY!!!! Thanks for a GREAT Card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just LOL'd!! This is HYSTERICAL Sony! FAB stamps and the papers are PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this sentiment is HILARIOUS!!! LOL! what a fun card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!