I've discovered yet another blog full of challenges and goodies to win: the Viva La Verve Blog on Splitcoaststampers!What fun: each week there is a new sketch and three photographs for you to chose as inspiration for your card. You upload all your creations for the month in the end and one lucky participants gets chosen as the winner and wins the next month's new release stamps from Verve.
Here is what I chose today:
Don't you just love that kitchen?? I know I do and it inspired me right away to make a masculine birthday card.
I really wanted this card to be manly, simple and elegant so I kept the different elements and embellishments to a minimum... well, I tried at least...it's so HARD!! No stitching, no girly stuff and just a hint of pattern and texture.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Tips & Tricks: Make your saying pop a little more by using a Marker (Copics in this example) to create a drop shadow.
Stamps: Wishful Elegance, Bountiful Backgrounds (Verve)
Paper: Dark Chocolate, Spring Moss, Ripe Avocado (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Lettuce (Adirondack), Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Brads, Ribbon, Copic Marker


I love the elegance of your card. Manly cards are so uncommon.. yet obviously needed.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work!