I stumbled across a really cute Birthday Calendar by Leigh O'Brien a few weeks ago and just loved the idea. I don't know if you're anything like me but I cannot remember a birthday to save my life! It's horrible!! I even forgot my mom's birthday one year!! Yeah - I know! I need help so a Birthday Calendar is a must for me and even better if I can make my own.The weather has been really funky here in LA - nothing but gray today - so I was immediately drawn to my new, bright and cheery Bo Bunny Papers.
I love love love their collections. This one is called Popsicle.
I downloaded the template for the calendar pages from Leigh O'Brien's website. Click HERE for the link and her birthday calendar.
I used chipboard to make my calendar nice and sturdy and embellished the cover with MME cardboard stickers from the Breaking Free Series.
Stamps: TCP
Paper: Bo Bunny Popsicle Collection, Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday, Tempting Turquoise (SU), Yoyo Yellow (SU), Real Red (SU), Only Orange (SU), Pink Passion (SU)
Ink: Basic Black, Taken with Teal, Pumpkin Pie, Lettuce (Adirondack)
Accessories: Copic Markers, Chipboard, Binder Rings, Cardboard Stickers (MME Breaking Free Collection), Scalloped Border Trim Punch, Hole Punch, Computer, Scrappy Glue



I REALLY LOVE this calendar! I am going to try my hand at one. Thanks for the great inspiration (:
ReplyDeleteHi Sony:
ReplyDeleteLOve your beautiful calendar. Cool idea!
**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60
Found your blog in another site.. Greetings from Sony to Sony, lol!!! ;D