Hi everyone,
I'm back with a much needed graduation card. One of my friends from church graduated from college today. She's now officially an accountant!! Yay!!! I really loved last week's Mojo Monday challenge and decided to go with that sketch for this card. I was just a little late linking it to the blog. Oops.
For this card I decided to break out my good ole Verve stamps and I ended up using one of my all time favorite sets: Happy Days. I'm so sad to say it's now retired. :(
I paired it with numbers from the set Calendar Countdown. This one is still available and on sale so make sure you get this one while you can. Everybody should have a good numbers set because you can always use those.
I wanted to give her a little money so I included a little pouch on the inside of the card.
I love the sentiments in the set Words of Wisdom. They can work for so many different occasions.
For this card I went with the "go confidently in the direction of your dreams" sentiment. :)
This is the Mojo Monday sketch:
And here's a little closer look of the front of my card:
Thanks so much for stopping by!




Such a fabulous grad card, Sony! Love the little money pouch.
ReplyDelete