Sunday, May 21, 2017

{Happy Birthday} SFYTT

Hi everyone,

alright...this will be my last post for tonight. I took a little break from packing tonight and decided to participate in this month's SFYTT sketch using my brandnew Reverse Confetti stamps and dies. Very exciting!

For this card I used the Toucan of Friendship set and paired it with the Happy Pretty Panels Confetti Cuts . The papers are from On the Bright Side by My Mind's Eye.


Here is a closer look: 


and last but not least...here's the sketch for this month's SFYTT challenge:


thanks so much for stopping by!

Have a great start to your week tomorrow,

Sonja

3 comments:

  1. I love the texture you achieved with the distressed paint background and the bit of burlap for that sweet toucan! The open letters are so cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo I love all of the different textures on this, and the colors are so cool and unique. Amazing card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!