Monday, March 5, 2012

{A Cheerful Friend} March Diva Inspiration Blog Hop


Hi Everyone and Welcome to Our March Verve Inspiration Blog Hop!!!

It's that time again...are you ready for a little inspiration?! I know my fellow Divas have lots in store for you so be sure to check it all out and leave a little comment so you can enter for  a chance to win a little Verve!!!

If you hopped along from Shannan's Blog you're right on track!!

My little card here features stamps from the sets Let It Shine and Text Objects! Two new sets for me and I'm sooo excited that I was able to break them out and play with them...especially fitting since we had absolutely wonderful weather in LA yesterday. (We'll see how long this lasts though...lately the weather has been slightly bipolar).

I'm in the middle of finals (only two more weeks left), plus I'm going out of town for a few days (without my computer YIKES!! lol I have separation anxiety already :), plus I'll be working on Harry's Law for a day next week and I have to have an updated demo reel ready at the end of finals, oh and I also have two written tests on top of final projects this term which means I actually have to study (and I I went to art school so I thought I'd never have to take a test again!! Pooh lol)....baasically I need to get my behind back to work but I hope you enjoy our little hop and here's your next stop:

the fabulously fun Susan!!!
Have a wonderful day!!!


Stamps: Let It Shine (Verve), Text Objects (Verve)
Paper: Kraft, Black, Ooh La La (MME), Crushed Curry (SU)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Crushed Curry (SU), Frayed Burlap (Distress Ink)
Accessories: Classy Label Cut Above Die (Verve), Layered Arches Border Punch (Martha Stewart), Brads, Copics, Stickles Glitter, Photo Corner Punch (SU), Ribbon, Pop-up Dots, Sewing Machine, Sponges

54 comments:

  1. Very pretty....love the richness of the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is stunning! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the boldness of your color palette. That sweet sun peeking out from behind your sentiment is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unusual colors - so bold and beautiful. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors are great & so unique! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the black and yellow! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this color combo... a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card! I really like the Verve fonts, they are always so free flowing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty card! love the yellow/black combination and the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  10. a stunning creation! i love the colour-combo!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice! Love the bright pop of yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love it nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty! That background paper is just perfect, I love the stitching on the ribbon and the bold black border and die cut shapes. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love these artsy papers and that fabulous sun is sure to brighten someone's day!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the stitching and the stunning, sunny colors. very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely mix of colours and the punched black strip is fabulous. Good luck with all the things you need to get done! You're making me have flashbacks to my university days!

    ReplyDelete
  17. your card is so amazing.. love the deep with bright contrast..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautifully striking card, love black with county brights. Your stitching and other details make this a wonderful card that will put a smile on anyones face. Thanks for the smile and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card. Love all the different layers of the card and the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So pretty! Love that black punched border, and that sentiment is really nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Really cute! I love the sun peeking out from behind the sentiment! It really fits with our erratic weather too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the colors you chose! Fun card!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this beautiful card - so bright and cheery. Love that sentiment. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the sunshine - so bright and cheery; perfect for the papers. Best of luck with finals!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a bold color combination which is what I love about blogs, makes me try new color combo's
    Shirley
    sbgoudreau@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very pretty card - love the sentiment and bold colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
  27. awesome...love your sun peeking out from behind!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such a beautiful and fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the card.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ooohh love the design and the colors!! Great Card!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Nice card. Love the colors and the sentiment. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful, just love the yellow and black.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great card!!! Love your color combination and layering!!

    TFS,
    Victoria Merrick
    angelicmsn1 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Sony, your card is amazing! It will brighten anyone's day! Ü

    ReplyDelete
  35. Sony, what a fantastic themed card, love everything about it, especially it's brightness of colors

    ReplyDelete
  36. Simply delightful card, and oh my but you have a lot going on ... but it all sounds so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I like your card. I really like the little sun on it. Great spring card.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow, this really pullls the eye in...great card....such vivid details....

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love the bright yellow peaking through all over.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Fabulous card. Great use of color and design.

    ReplyDelete
  41. What a ray of sunshine! Love your card and wish you the best on your upcoming finals. Glad there is crafting to provide a creative break for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  42. The card and the sentiment are so sweet and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  43. This is definitely a cheerful card! The sunshine looks like it is peeking out from behind some dark rainclouds that are clearing away. Fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Bright, bold and beautiful! I love that black punched strip and the polka dot ribbon. What a great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  45. These colors are so striking together -- beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  46. wow what great colours...the yellow really stands out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Love the bold and bright colors...and all of the beautiful details!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Wow wonderful card love your design and the colors thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!