Wednesday, June 16, 2010

***SPECIAL SALE*** to benefit our dear friend Susan

Dear Ladies,

I'd like to introduce you to a very dear friend of mine: Susan Liles. Susan or susiestampalot as she's widely known is an immensely talented stamper and also wife to her dear husband Eric who was just recently diagnosed with cancer and is undergoing a very aggressive treatment for it as we speak.

Now as all of you can imagine or know from your own personal experiences - fighting cancer is not just an emotional and physical endeavor, it is also a very expensive one!!

So The Cat's Pajamas, My Favorite Things and Verve are having a SPECIAL SALE this FRIDAY through SUNDAY, 10% off any purchase with a percentage of the sale going to the Liles.

Please help us spread the word and SHOP til you drop!!!

Thank you for all you do!!!

~ Sony :)

1 comment:

  1. That is so nice of those companies to support Susan! I will have to see if there is anything I "need"!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!