hi,
I'm back with another Lawn Fawn creation and I thought I'd join this months' fawnatics challenge which is all about love. I started off with picking a color scheme. This one sort of found me because I was going through my leftover cardstock pile, you know the little bits and pieces that you end up with and there they were right in front of me: light blue, peach and craft. So pretty!! I decided to go with that!
I used a rounded, stitched rectangle die for my white cardstock and regular rectangle, stitched dies for the rest of my cardstock pieces. I used a labels die from Spellbinders to put my sentiment on and secured it with brads. The notebad edge was done using a punch.
I colored everything using Copic Markers and I added a little bit of Stickles Glitter to the heart.
thanks so much for stopping by!!
Sonja



aw, this is adorable! LOVE those little sprinkles on the pop tarts! love the glitter on the heart too!! soooo sweet! Thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)
ReplyDeleteHi great reading your post
ReplyDelete