Hi everyone,
I've really enjoyed the new release blog hop by The Catpack over at the Cat's Pajamas. I've enjoyed it so much I felt the need to make a spring card even though it's still pretty chilly over here in Sweden.
I broke into my stash of stamps and came across this beauty here..retired now I'm afraid but the set was called Spring Fling by TCP. The grass die is from TCP as well. The sun is from the Scene It series by Papertrey Ink. The die is originally quite a bit larger so I used a circle die on top of it to trim it down. I used water color pencils for the grass and Poochie, distress ink for the sky and stickles glitter for the bling.
A closer look:
Thanks so much for stopping by!!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!