Ahh can you believe it?? It's March already!!! This year is going by fast already!! Anyway it is a new month, and a new blog hop! So here are all the verve-y details:
Our March challenge is Spring Has Sprung:

It's time to ditch the winter blues! Create a card that sings Spring using inspirational quotes, pretty colors and florals or themes that celebrate new life. Whether you draw inspiration from the graphic or blaze your own trail, just show us what spring means to you!
Need a little inspiration? Check out the blogs linked below to see what the other Divas did with the challenge! It's sure to be a treat, and speaking of treats, we've got a prize for one lucky commenter along the hop! Check out the Verve Blog today for all the prize info and deadlines.
It's time to ditch the winter blues! Create a card that sings Spring using inspirational quotes, pretty colors and florals or themes that celebrate new life. Whether you draw inspiration from the graphic or blaze your own trail, just show us what spring means to you!
![]() | ||
![]() | 1. Amy | 11. Julee |
| 2. Anya | 12. Teresa | |
| 3. Betty | 13. Stacey | |
| 4. Jessica | 14. Marisa | |
| 5. Karen | 15. Laurie | |
| 6. Sankari | 16. Maureen | |
| 7. Sarah | 17. Jen | |
| 8. Sony | 18. Christyne | |
| 9. Susan | 19. Charmaine | |
| 10. Tiffany | 20. Andrea | |
Prelude to summer. Going on a diet (that dreaded swimsuit season is coming up) and pedicures! :) Even though we're currently going through a rainy patch here in Cali but it's much needed and I enjoy the rain so it's all good. :)
So I used stamps from the set "Happy Days". I just love the surfer cool vibe this set has...funny enough I was watching Hawaii 5-0 when I made this card. Fitting don't you think?oh and the little "day" sentiment is from "Remember This". I paired this with the cute little ticket from The Cat's Pajamas.
thank you so much for stopping by, happy hopping and good luck!!!
Sony




Your card makes me think of tropical beaches with swaying palm trees. Lovely!
ReplyDeleteInteresting combination of papers and elements -- great card!
ReplyDeletesony! awesome collage!
ReplyDeleteGreat collage!!
ReplyDeleteGreat card!
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful card! Great use of papers and embellishments!
ReplyDeleteLove all the beautiful layers, but that tag is awesome!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card, Sony! Great colour combo :o)
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I like the tag that you added to it.
ReplyDeleteVery cheery card and too funny you were watching Hawaii 5-0 while making it.
ReplyDeleteFabulous colour combo and love all the layering
ReplyDeletebeautiful!! love all the fabulous details and layers!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card and just love all the layers! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLove the card. All the design elements - the scalloped piece, the red with the cinched-in design on it. Great job.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! The flowers are gorgeous and I love all those layers!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty. I love the dot embossing!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful spring card.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful blooms and layers!
ReplyDeleteThis card is beautiful, I like your layout.
ReplyDeleteLove all the texture on your card--it's beautiful! I also checked out your art work blog...O.M.Gosh! You have amazing talent!!! I'm going to show this to my 9-year old daughter. She would like to do something in art "when she grows up," and this is sure to get her excited! Thanks so much for sharing! :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome card! Love all the different elements you used, and that ticket tag is adorable.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun mix of patterns and shapes!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great card. I love reading about what spring means to you all.
ReplyDeleteSue. C
A pretty card for sure. I love the Hibiscus flowers you've used here..........ahhhh to be in Hawaii right now...........I an almost feel the warmth of the sun just thinking about it.
ReplyDeleteFantastic card! Love all the layers and elements!
ReplyDeleteSo much texture and dimension, Sony ... great collage! Anita :)
ReplyDelete