Monday, November 5, 2012

{Happy New Baby} November Diva Inspiration Blog Hop



Hi guys and welcome to our October Diva Inspiration Blog Hop!!!

On Friday night, Verve released their holiday collection of stamps and today we're putting on our monthly hop to inspire you with a fresh mix of old and new! So grab a drink and hop along as we share a little Verve with you! There's a great little prize involved, too! A random commenter on one of the hops will win our entire new release, so be sure to leave a little love in the comment section as you hop about! You can find out all the prize details over on the Verve Blog today. 

Let me chat a little about my card...well among all the numerous funerals I had to go to this year (and sadly I just found out one of my teachers passed away yesterday so I'll have another one coming up) there were also a few baby showers and this here is one of the cards I made for my friend who is now on baby #3.:) 
I used stamps from To the Moon and created a little scene with die cut clouds and jute twine for the kites.
On the inside I gave her a little pocket for a gift card...in my case a voucher for a weekend of full auntie support. :)

1. Betty7. Susan
2. Jen d.8. Andrea
3. Jen T.9. Charmaine
4. Julee10. Janelle
5. Sankari11. Maureen
6. Sony12. Teresa



Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Happy Hopping and a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Sony

Stamps: To The Moon (Verve)
Papers: Fine and Dandy (MME), Aqua Mist (PTI), Dark Chocolate (PTI)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pumpkin Pie (SU),  Taken with Teal (SU), Old Olive (SU)
Accessories: Ribbon, Stickles Glitter, Jute Twine, Library Pocket Card Die (PTI), Die-Namics Cloud Trio (MFT), Inside  Pinking CutUps (TCP), Nesties


41 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the little scene and the kites are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling way to give a baby gift, your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card and a great idea for the gift card. Love your little scene with the kites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, this is so adorable! I think this might be the perfect card for a cousin I just found out was pregnant. Now I'll have to go buy a kite stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I adore those sweet little kites, Sony! And the gift card holder inside is just so clever! I'm so doing that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is cute! Love the glittery kites!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet. Love the inside treatment

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving those cute, sparkly kites, and what a great idea to put the gift card on the inside. Totally great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So precious!! I love the patterns on this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is darling and sooooo useful for a Mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very fun baby card with the kites and clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  12. super cute card and love the use of the pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, beautiful card and card holder! SO happy and sunny! So welcome during the gray days of fall and early winter! I appreciate the time well spent for us on this great new blog hop! jellybeankahler@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is a cutie :) I love your bright colors and it just reminds me so much of the baby layettes of today. No more pink and baby blue like they used to be. Now it's all about bright colors. You are so trendy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card! Love the stitching and the sparkle on the kites! The inside looks fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful card to welcome a new baby.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Darling card! Love how you created the gift card pocket. Glad to visit your blog. My prayers are with you as you face the holidays and your grief at the same time. May God bring you comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sorry to hear you have had to attend so many funerals. This baby card is fantastic. In love the use of kites on this baby themed card...great inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a funky baby card! Love your glittery kites :o)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cute! I love how you put 3 kites on it since this is baby #3. Thanks for the inspiration. :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just so cute. Love the kites and the die cut clouds. Thanks for the super idea.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the whole concept of this card. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVE LOVE LOVE!! This is such a fun card with great colors and the stitching just pulls it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Soooo cute! I just adore kites and the gift card pocket is great!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Now is that the cutest thing or what, I love the little elements and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a super cute cared. Love the gift card pocket. I need to use that idea for a few Christmas cards, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  27. How cute! Those soaring kites are just sweet and adorable pocket inside for the gift card.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love this! The colors are so cheerful and bright! Inside is very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Sweetness!! love the bright colors and the gift pocket on the inside was a great idea!!

    Great job showcasing the new verve products!!
    www.CardsPaperAndScrapbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Cute! Love how you decorated the inside! I just made a congrats card but mine doesn't hold the gift card nearly as nicely as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a sweet, adorable card. Love the kites and especially love the vivid colors you used. Not your typical baby pastels. This is a rockin' card!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Such a lovely baby card!! Love the bright colors you've used and the little kites are just soooo sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a wonderful card. Love the colour combination and that fantastic "voucher" pocket inside. cheers Linda

    ReplyDelete
  34. Super cute card!! I love that polka-dot ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love the sweet little kites, and the way you popped the kites and clouds. Darling baby card.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great background paper, colors and blingin' kites! I love it and I'm sure the mom-to-be (x3) will, too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I'm sorry about the funerals. That's really tough to process~let alone more than one so soon.
    I am glad you had this happy occasion to design for though~your baby card is SO SWEET.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oh my goodness, how sweet, Sony! I LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!