Hi Everyone and Welcome to our September Diva Inspiration Blog Hop!!
First of did you get here from Sankari's Blog? Yeah? Perfect!! Oh you didn't? Why don't you hop on over to Betty's Blog because that's where all the fun starts this month.
Did you all have a great Labor Day Weekend? I spent the weekend with friends and I finally got to see The Dark Knight Rises...epic! Just epic! The story, the characters, the visuals...it was a really great movie. By far my favorite of the trilogy but anyway...you're not here to listen to me talk movies but rather stamps so let's get to it shall we?
I have yet another comfort card for you...I know it just doesn't seem to wanna stop but there is a silver lining...I've got two baby shower cards to make. Yay!!! lol
Anyway...for this one I used this wonderful verse in Nehemiah 8:10 that Julee put so beautifully in a stamp. You can find the stamp here...it's on sale btw. :)
I stamped it in white ink on soft suede CS...just felt like switching it up a little for a change. :)
Here is the master hop list:
![]() | 1. Betty | 8. Amber |
| 2. Jen d. | 9. Amy | |
| 3. Jen T. | 10. Andrea | |
| 4. Julee | 11. Janelle | |
| 5. Sankari | 12. Maureen | |
| 6. Sony | 13. Teresa | |
| 7. Susan | 14. Tosha |
all right...I'm going to send you right along to Susan's Blog!!
I know she has something specialicious lined up for ya!!
til next time,
Sony
Stamps: Nehemiah 8:10 (Verve)
Paper: Kraft, Spring Moss (PTI), Soft Suede (SU), Ooh-La-La (MME), Fly a Kite (OA)
Ink: Frost White (Colorbox)
Accessories: Nesties, Liquid Pearls, Divine Twine (TCP), Moroccan Border Punch (EK), Die Cut Accents (K&C), White Thread and Sewing Machine, Sponge
Ink: Frost White (Colorbox)
Accessories: Nesties, Liquid Pearls, Divine Twine (TCP), Moroccan Border Punch (EK), Die Cut Accents (K&C), White Thread and Sewing Machine, Sponge


I like the white ink on suede. Such a pretty, pretty card!
ReplyDeleteLovely card. I like the different stitching and the colour combination. That little touch of purple twine is magic. cheers Linda
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful card - I am sure the recipient will appreciate it's message.
ReplyDeleteFabulously layered elements and loving the colours. Great touch with the distressing.
ReplyDeleteA very eye catching color combo ... I LIKE it! Your layers under your sentiment are so classy and elegant ... fabulous card!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful with the layers of different shapes and lovely stitching. I love how the scripture invites you into the rest of the card :)
ReplyDeletelike the sewing-I always think I should do that.
ReplyDeleteI love the Neh verse. I like how you layered this card. You see the badge showing strength in this card. (which of course not the strength Neh is speaking of) :)
ReplyDeletethat verse is so pretty. I love the vintage feel you created with this card
ReplyDeletevery cool
ReplyDeleteStunning card! I love your colors and papers.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! Love the colors and the verse!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty stamped in white. I like the layout of the card too.
ReplyDeletewow these colors are awesome together and I love how that overlaps! Beautiful!
ReplyDeletebeautiful!
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely card. I love all the texture and the soothing colors, and that beautiful sentiment! Beautiful. ;-)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! I just received this stamp a couple weeks ago, and I love it!
ReplyDeleteThis is just beautiful! Love all te layered dies and this great verse! Great distressing too!
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful and comforting card!
ReplyDeleteLovely card.
ReplyDeletecraftymom205 at yahoo dot com
Beautiful card. Love the colors.
ReplyDeleteLove all the fun layers! Great Scripture too.
ReplyDeleteGreat card. Love the verse and pretty colors.
ReplyDeleteLovely lovely card with all the layerings!
ReplyDeleteSony,
ReplyDeleteI love the fall colors of your card and all the layers!
Beautiful colors and lovely stitching. I love the look of the sentiment stamped in white.
ReplyDeleteOh Los Angeles Sony, you creative submission this month on the Diva hop just blows me away. The edges, the stitching, the orange outline of pearls are all signs of a true Diva at work! Nice mixture of details on an unexpected delightful mix of colors. Thanks for sharing with your peeps on this months Verva Diva Blog Hop, so appreciated by one and all.
ReplyDeletelovely card...stitching is kewl.
ReplyDeleteBarbara Bird / Gecko Galz DT
MdStrwbery@aol.com
MdStrwbery.blogspot.com
Love this stamp! Beautiful card with lots of depth and dimension!
ReplyDeleteLove your card! Thank you for sharing!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE all the layers and different shapes on this card! And the papers distressed on the edges are just perfect.
ReplyDeletePretty card. I love the distressing on the edges.
ReplyDeleteI love all the die cuts and the distressed edges, it gives a really soft, rustic feel :)
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to the baby shower cards :)
Really beautifully done. I like the little dots around the sentiment and your sewing is great!
ReplyDeleteLike how you used warm tones and the neutrals. The sentiment stands out so well in white.
ReplyDeleteYour distressing is super on this warm and comforting card. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove how both the distressing technique and stitching work with your condolence card. really like this quote!
ReplyDelete