Friday, July 1, 2011

{Happy Birthday Dad} Diva Inspirations Blog Hop


Hi guys and Welcome to our July Diva Inspirations Blog Hop!!!

We have a very special treat for you this month as there are several guests from the Release Team joining us in showing off some heavenly Verve today. Take a peek at each of the fabulous blogs below for some  eye candy action and you just might win some Vervey goodness of your very own!
Diva Inspirations Blog Hop

Master Hop List
1. Julee 9. Susan
2. Betty 10. Andrea
3. Dawn 11. Charmaine
4. Jen d. 12. Teresa
5. Jen T. 13. Maureen
6. Lynda 14. Amber
7. Shannan 15. Amy
8. Sony


We've hidden a little mystery prize on one of today's hop spots, so be sure 
to leave a little comment love as you hop around for a chance to win!
Comment Deadline: 11:59pm Mountain, July 5
Prize: $30 gift certificate to Verve 


Now July is a HUGE birthday month at Verve...since five of us Divas (including the one 
and only Julee...aaand me too :) are celebrating our birthdays this month. Yay!!!! 
So it's no surprise that the stamp of the month is....drum roll please....
Carpe Cupcake!


And at 40% off during the month of July, Carpe Cupcake 

is one SWEET deal!




BUT that's not all....






A brand new month also brings along a new sale here at Verve!
During the month of July, save 20% on all of our birthday stamps!
Check out all the birthday goodness on our SALE page.







Nooooww to our Gift To You!!!
Julee has gathered some of all our favorite things...doilies, My Mind's Eye Paper,
Tags, Ribbon, plus a few other goodies and put them in little brown paper packages!
And during the month of July, if you order $75 worth of Verve you'll receive one of
these goody bags for free!!! There's nothing to add to your cart, you goodies will just
magically appear in your order. hehe see what brown can do for you ;)



Whew with so many goodies....you'll just have to celebrate with us! :)

Happy Hoppin' and a fabulous 4th of July!!!!

Sony :)



Stamps: Protector (Verve), Happy Days (Verve)
Paper: Avignon (7 Gypsies), Newsprint (SU), Kraft, Ivory
Ink: Frayed Burlap, Antique Linen (Distress Ink), Soft Suede (SU), Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Twill Tape, Nesties, Sponges, Jute Twine, Hot Glue, Glue Gun, Metal Gears (Tim Holtz), Big eyelets (SU), Crop-a-dile II, Pop-Up Dots

70 comments:

  1. What great card! It is always hard for me to make a masculine card. You made a beautiful one!
    Mackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome masculine birthday card! Love this Sony! So many fun details!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, you so nailed this masculine card!! I'm jealous. I struggle with them so much. What wonderful embellishments. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice masculine card. I too struggle with these. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful birthday card for a dad! Great embellishments!

    Melisa Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great guy card! Tough to design but I'm loving what you've come up with!!!
    Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. I love the ink color variation in the word "Dad."

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great masculine card. Love the colors and all the unique layers you have created. Thanks Enjoy the 4th

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a spectacular Masuline card!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love a good "man" card! It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the hardware! Excellent card! Keeping it in my idea file!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome card for dad. Mens cards are really hard for me to do. Love all the embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card, Sony! I love all the textures!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card; love the colors and great embellies!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So fabulous, Sony! I LOVE what you did with those sprockets and twine! Your cards are always such a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a great guy card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous masculine card! Love the jumbo brads and all the wonderful touches you've added. The recipient will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is awesome. I really struggle with "manly" cards but you've made it look easy!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooooo....love this masculine card!! All the little gears and eyelets are a FANTASTIC "guy" touch!! GREAT job!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fabulous Birthday card for a Father!
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Birthday to you and your Dad. Great card

    ReplyDelete
  23. Like many others, I struggle with masculine cards-I find it hard to resist the urge to add a nice flower! Thank you for the inspiration and sharing such a wonderful creation :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. FABULOUS! I just love when people post masculine cards!!!! I can always use help and inspiration and this is just eye candy I love it!
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  25. this is awesome Sony, I luv the masculine look you have achieved...I hope your weekend is fabby!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is an awesome "Dad" card! I especially love the way you did your twine and jumbo grommets. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awesome masculine card! They always give me such a hard time, yours is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awesome masculine card! Your dad will love this:)

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a great masculine card! My dad just turned 80 this month and I had to come up with a card to suit him, too. Thanks for sharing with us today during the hop. :D

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great masculine card! Love the twine and the gears.

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is a great masculine card! Mine never look this cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Awesome masculine card, Sony! Love the big two-tone "DAD" and the gears along the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great masculine card.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great masculine card. Thsy are the hardest to make but you made it look easy. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  35. I always love seeing ideas for masculine cards...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oooo Sony, this is awesome!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great work on this one. So many details.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Gorgeous card - masculine cards are definitely my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  39. love all your fun elements!! The perfect Dad card :) Hope all is well, Diva! Hang in!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Any guy would LOVE receiving your card. Excellent job getting in touch with your masculine side! LOL! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I always love all your cards; I'm a big fan :) This one is amazing though, truly, just gorgeous! Great use of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hey Sony- love this card! the colours, the big 'DAD', the metal cogs and things at the bottom! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  43. LOVE LOVE LOVE the masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Awesome masculine card..I have a hard time with them and this is inspiring...thanks for sharing! :) Also became a follower! :)
    Kari
    purplefuzz06@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I hope whoever gets this card love it... I do!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Fabulous masculine card, so rich in color and detail!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Fantastic masculine card! Love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. What a great card! I'm so bad at making masculine cards, love yours :-)


    -Sam :-)

    SamanthaJDesigns @ hotmail.com
    SamanthaJDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I just LOVE this card!!! It is perfect.
    Thank you for sharing such a TERRIFIC card for men. Unfortunately my dad passed away 6 months ago, but I have other men I could make a card for.

    Carol Froehlich

    ReplyDelete
  50. Love the style of this card! Great to see a masculine card in the blog hop too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  51. Love the use of metal look.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Love your card, wonderful masculine creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Wonderful masculine card, Sony! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Love the shabby look of this card -- you do that soooooo well!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Looking good Sony! Love the little gears.

    ReplyDelete
  56. What a great card! I love the big "dad" sentiment and your gadget border!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Love all the cool embellishments! Great masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Great masculine card - love those sprockets or gears or whatever!

    ReplyDelete
  59. What a fabulous masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  60. The card is awesome! Can't wait to make one for my dad!

    ReplyDelete
  61. I always enjoy seeing ideas for masculine cards! This one is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!