Thursday, September 1, 2011

{Peace} Diva Inspirations Blog Hop


Hi guys and 
                            Welcome to the September Diva Inspirations Blog Hop!

I hope you are all doing well, that you who live on the eastcoast survived that hurricane and that you are now full on ready to see some fabulous eye candy. I can say for myself personally that I have never ever been this busy in my life before. This past term (we're in finals at the moment) I took an additional class on top of my regular full-time 6 class-load. I also started interning at my school's studio, doing matte paintings for a short, animated film....aaand just last friday I accepted a two week job on CSI:NY. So yes...I had to basically work overtime last weekend to get as many of my final projects done as I could. I still have to two left to work on....and one of them requires me to actually be at school and present otherwise I get a D in the class. :( Good times!!! But you're not here to read my life's story so let's get movin', you've got a whole lot more to see....

Our Diva Inspirations team and a few special guests from our Release team are here to start your month off right with a littleVerve inspiration! Take a little peek at each of the fabulous blogs below and leave a little comment love for their Verve-alicious eye candy and you just might win some Vervey goodness of your very own!
Diva Inspirations Blog Hop
Master Hop List
1. Julee7. Sony _that's me :)
2. Betty8. Susan
3. Dawn9. Andrea
4. Jen d.10. Sankari

11. Teresa
5. Lynda12. Tosh
6. Shannan13. Charmaine
We've hidden a little mystery prize on one of today's hop spots, so be sure to leave a little comment love as you hop around for a chance to win!
Comment Deadline: 11:59pm Mountain, September 12
Prize: $30 gift certificate to Verve



Autumn SALE!
Fall is in the air and we're in the mood for a SALE! During September, enjoy 25% savings on all of our autumn themed stamps!
Plus, don't miss our September Stamp of the Month special on Autumn Splendor...
Autumn Sale
Autumn SplendorAutumn Splendor
At 30% off during the month of September, Autumn Splendor is one splendid deal!


wait...it's autumn already?! Yikes...I better get to it and start making some thanksgiving cards!!
HAPPY HOPPING!!! Say hi to Susan from me :)

Sony




Stamps: Forever in Our Hearts (Verve), Blue Skies (Verve)
Paper: Kraft, Lavender Lace (SU), Vintage Shabby (Tim Holtz), Close to Cocoa (SU), Ivory 
Ink: Frayed Burlap, Soft Suede (SU), Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Prima Flowers, Stickles Glitter, Twill Tape, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Nesties, Kraft Thread and Sewing Machine, Sponges, Copic Marker, Score-Pal, Deco Fan Border Punch (Martha Stewart)

44 comments:

  1. Girl, this is beautiful! That butterfly just pops!!!
    Wow I am exhausted reading what you've been up to...so many exciting things coming your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, all the details are perfect! That butterfly is over the top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, what a beauty...luv the vintage, shabby feel...hope you have a fabby day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a breathtaking card. LOVE it. What great elements you used and great colors. Very autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the warm, earthy tones on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous vintage style card with amazing stitching details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, Sony! It sounds like you have a few irons in the fire ;) Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, your card is gorgeous. Love all the details and vintage style. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marvelous card! Love your texture. It is wonderful to see you back. Congratulations on interning and CSI:NY.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How busy you are! And you still had time to make an amazing card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy moly, girl you are busy!! CSY:NY love it!! You show them what you got :) Love the flowers and the stitching around the card. Wonderfully done.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this is just stunning! I love the warm colors and those fabulous flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. the look of your creation is so noble and stylish!

    GREAT job!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card has such wonderful textures and details. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the colors and your flowers - ooh my! The butterfly is a crowning touch to your great design. TFS your creative talents with us and good luck on finals!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, love the flowers especially! And congrats on the CSI gig!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card! Hard to make a card like this for anyone! You did a beautiful job! Beautiful sentiment! And GORGEOUS flowers! Nice layout and colorful butterfly. Thanks for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a beautiful sympathy card-such gorgeous colors & textures! so glad to hear how you're doing too! Big congrats on CSI & the school internship - how cool is that?! sending good thoughts for your finals!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the flowers and the way the card came together, the fact that you are so busy but create so amazingly well, is awesome TFS

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love all of the elements in your card! And reading about your busy life! To be young again and have so many goals yet to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  21. OK...you just turned something that was plain jane into something that is absolutely beautiful!the roses, the butterfly....it really makes the card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful earth tones...what lovely flowers and butterfly! All come together gorgeously!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This card shows you are definitely a talented artist. Really marvelous !

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is gorgeous. Love the color and layout. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I think I need a nap after reading this post!! LOL. You rock. Seriously!! Congrats my friend! And this card is BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the paper ribbon!! and everything about this card.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love all of the texture! Fantatic job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Just GORGEOUS, Sony! And I LOVE how that butterfly adds a splash of color!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oooh, so pretty! I love the glittery butterfly and those flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hey Sony!!! So excited to see something from you! It's been awhile, but it sounds like you are super busy! CSI NY!!!!!!!!!! WOW!! I like how you roll;)Take care:)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I so love that Verve butterfly, and you've paired it up with a beautiful sentiment for a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your card is fabulous, Sony! Love all the wonderful details. I love reading about your life! Sounds crazy excitingly busy busy! Do tell us more about the CSI gig! Is that the one with Mark Harmon? Or is he Miami? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi Sony!!! Wow, you are busy!! And you still had time to make a gorgeous card!! Love that sweet butterfly :) Good luck with the finals and with all your endeavours :) CSI!!! Way too cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Stunning card, I just love those flowers and the layout is fab!

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  35. When I noticed how much I loved your style on this card, I decided to look around a little. No surprise... there is lots of stuff here I love! I sure would like to know how you did those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  36. This card is amazing! Love those flowers and that bright butterfly just pops right off all the neutral colors. It is just begging to be the center of attention.

    ReplyDelete
  37. WOW!! Sony this is just beautiful!! Your flowers are breath taking and your colors and layout are just perfect!! Awesome work my dear, tfs!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. This is stunning. Absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!