Monday, January 17, 2011

{Together} TCP Tuesday 142 & a Blog Hop



Hiii everyone,

did you all have a good time at the Cat's Pajamas' Release Party??
I know I had a blast...what? You missed it?! That's too bad but there'll be another one and in the meantime be sure to CLICK HERE so you can check out our newest release.
Isn't this release just the cutest?! 

Aaaanyway... we have something fun for you today:
a new TCP Tuesday challenge and a Blog Hop with the Cat Pack!!!


I'm your hostess with the mostess this week and that means it's time for a color challenge. I thought with Valentine's day around the corner - let's keep it classy sexy - so your colors are Red, Black, White and/or Kraft and Yellow.
For all the deets on how you can play along and what's in it for you, 
please visit Alma's Blog.
I don't want to keep you any longer since this is just the beginning of the hop and there are
so many more yummy creations you wanna see SO
your next stop on the hop is my amazing fellow Cat Packer and also SFYTT Sister Jen del Muro.
Thanks for stopping by!!!
~ Sony

Stamps: Ewe Complete Me (TCP)
Paper: Basic Black&White (DCWV), Basic Black, Kraft
Ink: Memento Tuxedo BlackAccessories: Heart Trio CutUps (TCP), Big Scallop CutUps (TCP), Pop-Up Dots, Copics, Felt (TCP), Button, Divine Twine (TCP), Brads, Rhinestone Flourish, Crystal Stickles Glitter, Heat Gun, Ribbon, Liquid Applique

15 comments:

  1. Loved seeing this pair in all the sneak peeks and they are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Sony! Love your paper choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the patterned paper you made and that little pop of yellow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet Sony! Love all the texture with the liquid applique and your color challenge absolutely rocks! Also clever how you incorporated that teensy pop of yellow!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun, fab color challenge, Sony! Love your sweet sheep and all the fun details. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Sony - this is wonderful - LOVE the colors you used - and of course the texture!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this. seriously love how you added the sentiments! cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just adorable Sony!! I love the fluffy sheep and the great sentiments on the side! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. so so cute, Sony! What a great color challenge! Even I was scared! Happy Baguettes!
    sus

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute...is that puff paint on the sheep?

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is too stinkin' cute & what a great color challenge! hope you're doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great colour challenge Sony!! Can't wait to work on mine...maybe later today;)Your card is too sweet- love the repeat sentiment to make the patterned paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness. That's just darling!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!!